Me: Louis some fans are asking for you to write “Girl Almighty” please?
Louis: You want me to write it? Sure, love.
Louis: [thinking of how its spelled]
Louis: [after signing] There you go, I hope I spelled it right!
so so so happy today; I started work at 1:00pm and I haven’t been this productive in ages and I’ve got so much done like:
- sixth form application
- brought some cute little things from Tiger (1st pic)
- a load of geography key term cards (2nd pic)
- planned my mock exam/revision timetable for the next week (3rd pic)
- a few little maths reference cards (4th pic)
- taught myself how to do a load of maths questions which I felt so proud about (5th pic)
- studied for English language component 1 for my first mock exam on Monday (6th pic)
- a total of 10 pomodoro’s which, again, I am extremely happy about
- numerous other little bits and bobs
The Beatles conduct press interviews and photos on the train to Washington, 11th February, 1964.
“When we got on the train, the press told us why we got such a great reception in New York. They said, ‘Ah, we came to kill you, but you gave as good as you got and we love that.’ They has come to shoot us down and has an attitude of shouting at us, but ‘Hey! We’re from Liverpool! We shout back!’ They couldn’t believe that this band had come over and were shouting at them! That’s how they came to love us when they’d actually come out to nail us. Besides, we did have a number one and we were doing The Ed Sullivan Show, so that helped. But our attitudes were sort of similar and that’s how we became friends with everybody.” [Ringo, Photograph, 2013]
These are some of my favourite pictures of the boys. There are loads more here!