Six movies I’ll always watch
I was tagged by @plsshutuprichie thank youu ily 💕💕
- Batman: The Dark Knight: Okay this movie changed my life forever. I memorized every line told by the Joker in Spanish and English lmao. This line helped me cope with some heavy stuff happening in my life: “You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength” (I know he says that because he’s a freaking sociopath but still haha). Also: “It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns.” AMAZING. Also he’s an evil clown.
- Heathers: You guys have no idea how much I love this movie. It hits home, like… a lOT, but it’s done in a way that I don’t feel offended hahah. Whenever I’m feeling sad I watch it because it’s so funny, and I’m always quoting it. Also 80’s in all its glory! And it has a musical which is also amazing, when I don’t have the time to watch it I can listen to the soundtrack.
- Beauty and the Beast: The original one, the first movie I memorized completely (yeah I obsess pretty hard sometimes). All that is pure, it reminds me of my childhood optimism.
- We need to talk about Kevin: This movie is amazing. I love Ezra Miller because of this movie. Kevin is so interesting, and the way they show it through his mother’s experience is just fantastic to me.
- Donnie Darko: This movie is so strange and I love it so much. I can’t describe it but it’s such a ride! I always feel like I’m floating (hehe) in space after I watch it. And Jake does a wonderful job here!
- IT: AAAAA MY FRIENDS , I LOVE IT WITH MY WHOLE HEART. When I was a kid I had a collection of clown figures because I loved creepy clowns so much, then I met Pennywise and it was so freaking cool. Then my life kind of went downhill so I left it aside, until the new movie came and now it makes me so happy again??? And not only pennywise, all my children too. I am so thankful this movie came out because I’m finally enjoying something like I used to when I was a kid. Am I being stupid and childish? Maybe… but oh well. I love IT and I love to love it.