Everything you should know about the new Gravity Falls episode
A lot happened in this episode and there might have been some stuff you missed.
1) The shortened theme song.
A different backwards message in the theme song. The new message says: “STAN IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS”. I found this on the wiki so can someone confirm? Someone has confirmed that it still says Key Vigenere backwards.
3) The end credits cipher reads:
“PYOL YS QH LLFDJW: UAH DNCVFW ZTCKW XKGWFFWW KNLLMRP? WISAGCXJ AR WKVISW! DPX WSDUKXR: LLH UBFO”
When using the Vigenère cipher, it translates to
“NEXT UP ON UTBAHC: DID ALIENS WRITE THE CONSTITUTION? CRAWDADS IN TIARAS! AND FLORIDA: THE SHOW”
Keyword: CURSED, found on every other window on the top floor of the Northwest mansion.
4) The page section at the end of the episode says:
“5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5 5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5 5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5” which translates to "STANISNOTWHATHESEEMS STANISNOTWHATHESEEMS STANISNOTWHATHESEEMS“ when put though the combined cipher.
5) The pages at the end of every episode this season seems to be making some kind of picture when all put together:
And who is that in the picture? And why does there seem to be some triangle shape under him?
Credit to: chevistianofficialsite
6) Pacifica is suspected be the llama on Bill Cipher’s wheel.
7) Dipper froze exactly like how the shape shifter predicted he would:
8) The count down to imminent threat says 21 hours, thirty minutes, and seems to be counting down by the seconds.
The episode aired on the 16th and the next episode titled Not What He Seems is supposed to air on the 9th. That’s exactly 21 days away. If there is any doubt that this is significant, look at Alex’s tweet:
The link leads you to this site that has been counting down from 21 days.
No one does suspense and hype like Alex Hirsch.
This isn’t everything we discovered this episode, but I think they were the important things that might be easy to miss, and I wanted to see them all in one spot.