Did you take an artclass or somenthing?? Your drawings are really cool!!
When i was little but it wasnt so good, they “taught” me stuff that i had already learned and the teacher didnt paid atention if your proportions or shading were good and shit, the only thing i learned a little is how to paint on canvas with oleos but I was shit at it anyway.
The mayority of stuff that i know its from books that my dad has and things that he helped me. Also watching speedpaints, tutorials and the things i have telling you guys to do if you want to improve.
I dont give those tips if im not sure if they work, my dude.
I dob't know if my message was sent or tumblr ate it, but I want to say again that you are an amazing writer and artist (your fics and fanarts are amazing!). I'm not a big fan of first person pov in fics, but your fic SOA is amazing and one of the few I like! Also, your drawings are amazing, I wish I knew how to draw!
I got your message! I’ve been out running errands this week so I hadn’t gotten around to the compliments in my inbox. I usually answer questions first bc I never know how to say thank you 😅
but thank you! I was hesitant for the first person pov, just because it is usually cringy (and still feels a little cringy even now), but TSOA pulled it off, so I tried to follow Miller’s steps until I could stray from her style a little bit.
as for my drawings, they’re usually just a conglomeration of meshing together different references until I have what I want, so I wouldn’t say I really know how to draw so much as mimic what I see. but the thing is- no one knows the difference when the final product is something new, and by now I can make a picture without references just from having practiced copying other people’s talent. so don’t be quick to decide you can’t!
call for a comic artist posted to a social media community. Not a joke post.
This guy was dead serious, and screamed at me when I pointed out all the
problems with his “contract” offer. $30 for two years of open-ended work.
A tarot spread to begin looking into one of your past lives. This is just to start you off, it is not going to be extremely detailed.
1. Start of Life: your childhood of this past life, the early years, how you acted and what you experienced
2. Teenage Life: how you behaved in your teenage years and what you experienced
3. Young Adult Life: How you acted as a young adult and how you began your entry into adulthood
4. Adult Life: How did you act? Possibly may tell you about your family and career.
5. Late Life: What was the last years of your life like? Possibly may tell you what lead to your passing.
6. How people saw you: how did people around you perceive you? How did you carry yourself in public?
7. Your inner self: what was your true self? who were you behind close doors?
8. Your purpose: what was your purpose during this life? Did you achieve it?
9. Soul Mate: did you encounter one of your soul mates in this life? Who were they to you? A lover? A friend? A family member?
10. How does this life affect you now? What has carried over from this past life to your current one? Did an experience from this life cause you to behave a certain way now? Has it affected your views?