- In a Thursday night interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Kellyanne Conway defended Trump’s travel ban with what she would call “alternative facts” — the rest of us would call them lies.
- Trump’s top adviser spoke of the “Bowling Green Massacre,” which she said was carried out by two Iraqi refugees.
- She slammed the press for not covering the tragedy, which is why, Conway maintained, most people don’t know about it.
- However, as the Washington Post notes, such a terrorist attack never occurred in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Conway seemed to be referring to the 2011 arrest of two Iraqi citizens living in Bowling Green who were charged with attempting to send money and weapons to al-Qaida. Read more
You seem really upset over Supergirl tonight.