“Although I made such a decision, there is absolutely no regret in my skating life. It is a big decision for me, but I take it as a milestone of my life. Moving forward, I will find my new dream and goal, I will keep smiling, and I will keep moving on.” #ThankYouMao
Do what makes you happy. Take care of yourself. Be carefree. We’re not going to live forever, and when you really think about it, it’s really not that long in the grand scheme of things. So live gracefully. Stop chasing towards material things and being someone that you’re not. Life is far too short to be anyone but yourself and to be doing anything that you’re not completely in love with.
There are 365 days in a year
And you and I both know from many unfortunate personal experiences,
That not all of those days will be good.
For some, the majority of those days will be a breeze
For others, each day will be a trial.
The world is a difficult place.
The world is an interesting place.
I am here to give you a few reminders
To keep up with this trying world we live in.
1. Follow your own heart and dreams. Don’t ever let anyone else tell you what you can or can’t do.
2. If you want something enough, you will find a way to make it happen.
3. You will meet people who hate you, and you will meet people who love you, and you will meet people who you think love you. Don’t be fooled. Some people are just passing by in your story called life. They’re there to teach you something, so always be aware.
4. Always remember that bad things and situations you don’t like will end. It may take minutes, hours, days, or years, but never forget that they will end eventually. You can get through anything.
5. You are your own person, not anyone else’s. Don’t let people take control of you and change your beautiful self.
6. The people in your life who make you giggle and smile in the darkest of times are ones you need to keep with you forever. There is always the potential for hard times, and you’ll need someone to cheer you on.
7. You do not have to live up to any standards or expectations. Family and peers and society are constantly telling us that we have to be a certain way, or else we aren’t good enough. Tune out of that thinking and just be yourself. That’s the best thing you can be.
8. Don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone. Being out of the box can bring on so many amazing new opportunities you never even thought existed.
9. A lot is going to happen to you during your lifetime, so let yourself feel anything and everything. Always feel as much as you can. It makes you experience things at a higher level and you can say, “Yes I know this feeling. I’ve been here before.”
10. A good cry cleanses the heart and mind and soul.
11. Appreciate the small things. They can teach you to love and be at peace with everything around you.
12. It’s okay to take a break from everyday duties once in a while.
13. Travel whenever possible, it opens the mind. Go on adventures in new places and learn about the world. You will come back a new person.
14. Get up the courage to talk to strangers. That’s how you meet people. Who knows, the next person you meet could end up being your new best friend.
15. Stand in the rain and breathe in the wide open air and absorb everything you can about the earth.
16. Long walks are something that can clear the mind and resolve many issues.
17. It’s okay to lay in bed with a book all day.
18. Look out the window and watch the snow silently fall. It’s one of the most peaceful and relaxing things you can do.
19. Remember that everyone is living their very own life with their own problems, so always be kind and respect others.
20. Keep and open mind and listen to people’s thoughts. You might discover more than you think.
21. You are not defined by your weight or skin color or career or the number of friends you have or your grades in school or your decisions. You are so much more than that.
22. Everyone makes mistakes in life, so don’t judge a person based on their decisions.
23. Keep your own limits and morals. Don’t give them up for anyone.
24. Live a little. Be spontaneous and experience all that you possibly can.
25. Aim to live a life that you will be proud of and content with when you’re 90 years old.
26. Things in life will tear you down, but time heals everything.
27. Rumors don’t help anyone. Don’t start or spread them.
28. Your soulmate is out there in the world searching for you too. Don’t lose hope. You’ll find each other one day.
29. Treat yourself once in a while.
30. Random acts of kindness can make someone’s day and it can make you feel good too.
31. You’re going to have to work if you want to live a truly happy life. Don’t cheat or make someone else do the work for you. That will only make an unfulfilled and empty life for you in the end.
32. Be proud of everything you do.
33. Self love never hurt anyone.
34. Find things to look forward to. It will keep you excited and more hopeful for the bright future.
35. Leave a piece of you in every place you go and with every person you meet.
36. Always listen to people. Everyone just wants to be heard and understood and feel like they matter to someone.
37. Do what is best for you in the long run, even if it hurts at first.
38. Love with all your heart and soul at every opportunity.
39. Never settle for less. You deserve the best and whatever makes you truly happy.
40. Don’t feel bad if someone doesn’t like you. It’s their loss because they won’t get to experience your magnificent presence.
41. Never fear love. Love can make you grow and blossom and teach you so much. Don’t fear it, but proceed with caution. Broken hearts will heal with time, but they are never fun.
42. Dancing silly to your favorite songs will guarantee some giggles and smiles.
43. Always sing in the shower, and when you’re home alone, sing as loud as you can.
44. Put effort into everything you do. It makes it all worthwhile and you feel better about it in the end. You can reflect and say “Look at this. I’m proud.”
45. Exercise makes you feel good and you’ll feel accomplished too. Try it sometime.
46. You are beautiful exactly how you are. Don’t deny yourself of your own loveliness.
47. You may not be perfect, because no one is, but you’re hella radiant, which is near perfection.
48. To grow as a person and expand your mind and soul, learn at least one new thing everyday.
49. Don’t beat yourself up about things you have no control over.
50. Happiness is not a goal or a point on a map. It is a state of being that everyone deserves.
Now my friend, I hope you can carry these things with you in your heart
Because every time you are down
You can always get back up.
Every time you are afraid
The fear won’t last forever.
This world and the people in it may knock you down
But you need to keep getting back up.
You have to.
Live, live, live.
Live your dream life. Make things happen.
It will be hard and it may seem hopeless and pointless sometimes,
But just remember that things really do get better.
The world is a difficult place.
The world is a beautiful place.
But only if you believe it to be.
1. Not living in the moment. Always wishing you were somewhere else, doing something different with other people.
2. Blaming your problems on your past. Although the past affects us, it need not define us. We can choose, decide and act – and take control of our lives. Don’t let your past heartache and pain affect who you become.
3. Running away from problems. It’s pointless to bury your head in the sand and pretend that things are fine when you’re dealing with a problem. Face reality, take action and work to turn things round.
4. Being ungrateful. Being thankful sets you free in your heart and mind. It inspires all that’s good and, also, oils relationships. But an ungrateful person will wear others down. It destroys your spirit, and it saps your energy.
5. Being angry and bitter. Refusing to forgive and bearing grudges against others will slowly poison our personality. It’s much better to release them and to focus, instead, on living a happy and fulfilling life.
6. Letting your expectations rule your life. Life rarely goes smoothly and according to plan – and people disappoint us and let us down. Accepting this is normal takes some tension out of life.
7. Disrespecting yourself and others. Every single person deserves respect, and every single person is fighting their own battle. So focus on being kind, understanding and forgiving.
8. Neglecting important relationship. A relationship that’s built on unconditional love – where a person accepts us for who and what we are – is truly a gift and is worth fighting for. Don’t take it for granted – recognise that it’s a gift.
9. Loving people who are bad for us. Not every person will build into your life. Be aware of those who who’ll use you, or who want to bring you down, or who want to hurt you, or destroy your confidence.
10. Never taking risks. If you always play it safe, you’ll find you end up going nowhere. You must be ready and willing to take risks. If you don’t, you may regret it as you’ll miss so much in life.
I’m tired of being sad and having no clue as to why I am this way, so I’ll write about the happy bits of me and why I smile. I dance when I’m alone, when the music gets just right and I’m sure that no one is watching, it’s okay to feel lonely, I used to not like the idea of it, but once you’re comfortable in your own skin even depression starts to feel like a breeze. I’m reading a book that says we are the beliefs and thoughts that we think and believe in. So if I say that I’m happy a thousand times, one of those will come back as true. So if I say I’ll find the love of my life some day, some day she’ll appear in front of me while I’m writing another poem. It’s good to have goals, the only goal I’ve ever had up until recently was to keep myself happy with someone else, that’s not a goal, but an illusion. You can’t live your life for someone else, it’s called your life for a reason. Happiness must happen when I say so, so I’m saying so. We bring into this world the kind of kindness that we’ve been dealt, so when I fake a smile, my mother is omnipresent. Although it’s not real, fake it until you make it, right? The book also says, spend more time doing things that make you lose track of time, so I decided to write again and more often than not, to not compare myself to others because once you start doing that, there’s no going back. I don’t write like someone else, I write like myself. I don’t think like anyone that I know, there’s just you and the beautifully twisted world, we’re all trying to find redemption inside of coral skies and trustworthy friends. I would break my own hand to contain my anger, it is contained. Happiness is what we make it, so if I say that it exists, then it will be so. Listening to your guidance, that makes me happy. You know who you are. Breathless to the words, you paint the sunrise with your pinky and promise that as long as I’m here today, tomorrow will not be filled with sorrow. I keep writing letters to the future person that I will be, I wonder if I’ll change. I probably will, we all do in one way or another. I’m the kind of person that snaps a picture of the sky while I’m driving, I’m reckless, but we’re still alive. Life’s too short and I need to be more careful, I’m certain that death has given up a few passes for me. Do you ever feel like you’re running out of time? Like there’s something trying to make a statement, a lost word that even google couldn’t even get its hands on. Do you ever feel like no one’s really listening? We’re all selfish in the end, but the ones that truly listen– they are the ones that I live for. I maintain online friendships better than I do with my siblings, I guess our thinking is just on different frequencies. On the topic of frequencies– the you that you would like to be is out there, you just need to listen. Hear the right words said by the right person and you’ll be in the right spot to be the you that you’d want to be in this life. Do you ever feel like you’re not good enough? Remember that thing I said about thoughts? Sometimes we just need to let go a little bit, embrace the art of it. To be left to the wind, the unknown will bring us to more adventures and you may not be loved by many, but there’s a chance that you will be– why not take it? I would like to break out of this, I want to smile more and to laugh a little louder, I just want to make myself proud of who I will be versus who I used to be. And you can’t turn back the hands of time, you cannot change your mistakes– they are permanent, but you are not. There is a fire inside of your chest and if you keep suffocating yourself with an indescribable pain then you’ll only suffer in a incomprehensible way. I just want to fill this world with more love and less pain, I see a butterfly and I’m easily distracted– how beauty will fly past you if you’re not even paying attention because you’re so damn sad all of the time. So I drop all signs of negativity and lean towards the positive, I am the only vibe that’ll alter my moods, so I must feel more wealthy than a million silver spoons even if I don’t have any, so I must create the art that likes to spill from my fingertips, we live such short lives– why not be the best version of yourself? Who will you be if tomorrow was your last day on this planet? Will you cry because it’s over? Or will you search the ends of the earth until you’ve found the fountain of youth? I’ve got a secret to share with you. You can be a 100 years old and still have the sweetest smile, you can be in your 20s and have a soul heavy enough to sink the titanic, life is strange, life is strange. We live our youth to buy pretty things, but live our oak days trying to make up more time– it waits for no one, the wrong turn will break you, a simple kiss will turn your thoughts into poetry and a life of self-hate is a road that needs constant validation– why not be your own way out? Be your own lover, be your own brand of music, be your own kind of poem, be your own story of kindness, and if you’re not perfect just look around– nobody is. I’m tired of dreaming, I want to build it instead. You can’t be who you want to be if you’re still having the same thoughts from last year– you can’t change or heal in the right way if you’re not willing to break a few pieces of your heart because the clutter inside of our minds often match the attitude that we give off. So like a quote, so like a poem, so like a bedtime story. If I repeat it enough times, I’ll be happy. I just want to be happy. I just want to let go of the bad feelings. I just want to love myself enough to see a brighter day. You can’t change the world if you can’t even change yourself, right? If I repeat it enough times, then it must be real. I will be happy. Sadness is a crucial emotion because without it, being delighted and euphoric wouldn’t be so dense, but that’s the beauty of the intensity to which we should love ourselves. I want to be so fucking glad to wake up today that it’ll just drown my depression into the white noise. I want to glow in the dark and live like the jellyfishes, give my poetry the immortality to always bring a smile onto the faces of those that love who I am even if I’m a bit flawed because at the end of the day– you’re the only one sleeping on your bed, you’re the only one who’s going to determine if you’ve got enough room to breathe, you’re the only one to have the last say if you’re art or not.
I wanted to write something happy for you–
yes, you. The person that’s reading this.
Summary: On a whim, Bucky declares you to be his girlfriend to his grandma and mother. They’re eager to meet you and he asks you to pretend to be with him for just one dinner with his family. But is that really all?
A/N: Next part is the end :D Enjoy, guys! Sorry about Tony, btw.
The drive to Tony’s place was
nerve-wracking, your hands sweating a great deal, forcing you to rub your palms
down your thighs various times. You raised the volume of your radio until you
couldn’t hear yourself think, but still managed to imagine how seeing Tony face
to face would go.
You knew he was mad. You had never
seen him so mad. Tony was impulsive, he was full of wit and took everything to
heart. That’s what you loved about him. He took life by the horns and went with
it. And yet, you had been pulled in by Bucky’s playful demeanor, his caring
persona and gentle nature. They were a stark contrast to one another, but
similar in more ways than you had initially thought.
Pulling up to his house, you
groaned as you saw that his car was parked on the driveway. You had hoped he
wasn’t home so that way you could have an excuse and just avoid any
Happy Trans Day of Visibility folks! Obviously this means the other 364 days a year I’m completely invisible, sometimes quite literally, but that doesn’t mean you have to be! Consider this your invitation to live life as you need to to be happy, please 😚❤