First year Simon and Baz
- Baz: *grinning, pulling a book he'd taken (without permission - he lived life wildy) from his father's library - a cookbook -one with recipes that include 'fairies' as a main part of every meal, from his bag*
- Simon: *staring at the book and then at Baz's face, noticeably shaken*
- Baz: let's see here, LET'S. JUST. SEE. WHAT KINDS OF RECIPES CAN I EXCHANGE A FAIRY FOR A LITTLE BOY NAMED SIMON SNOW, HMMMM
- Simon: *eyes widening, frown spreading*
- Baz: Ah-HAH! Found the perfect one, right here, see? Slow-cooked on a skewer over a dragon's flame. I don't think I've got a dragon flame, but I'm sure mine will do well enough... *raises a handful of flames*
- Simon: *crying and looking around for an adult, like, the mage maybe* WHY IS HE SO CREEPY?!