ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU AND WRITE 11 NEW ONES.
TAG 11 PEOPLE AND HAVE THEM ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
LET THEM KNOW THEY’VE BEEN TAGGED.
1. Is there a superstition about your country that you find accurate/completely inaccurate?
oh man tbh i can’t even remember any right now? but maybe the one when someone’s ear is way too hot or red, and people usually say that that means someone somewhere is talking about that person, and idk, i haven’t got any strong opinions on superstitions, but this one’s kind of funny?
2. Would you rather go on an expedition to find the ruins of ancient city or in the middle of the jungle in search for the rare animal species?
I would love with all my heart to go on an expedition to find ruins of an ancient city, please let’s do this, like, right now.
3. If you could give an Oscar to any actor who has been “snubbed” who would it be and for what movie?
Anthony Perkins, for Psycho, because, DUDE.
4. Do you have a favourite fairytale from a childhood? Was it adapted to a Disney or any kind movie and if so, did you like it?
I haven’t been told many stories when i was a child, so i pretty much grew up reading Turma da Monica comics and seeing Disney movies, but i did love Mulan, like, madly. There was a movie cartoon (that later i found out it was a soviet cartoon) called “Scamper the Penguin” that i madly loved as well, and i think i might have watched that around fifty times, without exagerating?
5. Do you like libraries? Or do you prefer to buy books? Both?
I do like libraries, but i prefer bookstores. I like to have my own book shelf, where i can go back to them at any time. One of the reasons i don’t want a kindle. I like them there, staring at me and occupying a whole wall of mine.
6. What was the best dessert you ever tasted?
pretty much any dessert my sister makes. and sweet pizza. chocolate pizza. yep.
7. Are there any words in your native language that may be unpronounceable for foreign people?
first of all, impronunciável seems like a tough word to pronounce. inconstitucionalissimamente is definitely unpronounceable. maybe biblioteconomia or biblioteca? i really don’t know.
8. Is there a book/movie/tv series you would love to rewrite the ending, because you find it disappointing?
i usually try not to pick on the ending of any movie, because, to me, when you tell a story, even if it’s made up, it can only have one ending. But in the third season of Game of thrones case, the story didn’t actually end like that, and even for an adaptation it was way too cringeworthy. And since every rule has its exception(s), both endings for I Am Legend were hideous imo.
9. Do you like watching music videos? Do you have a favourite one? Or you find them unnecessary?
I used to love it, but now i don’t really watch them? I kind of lost interest in it. But, the last music video i had as a favorite was jack johnson’s “You and your heart” because, dude, there’s just so much water in around three minutes, and it always made me happy and relaxed, and i just felt like jumping in there and never getting out and MAN, THAT WATER JUST LOOKS TEMPTING.
10. Is there a famous popculture reference or quote you love to use? (like “we’re gonna need a bigger boat”, “who do you call” or “use the force” and such)
i don’t remember any right now. only “you know nothing jon snow” and “(insert word here) is coming”, and i don’t consider those famous D:
11. What are the phrases that google suggest you when you type “my tumblr is” into the searchbar?
“my tumblr is blank”
“my tumblr is better than yours”
“my tumblr isn’t working”
“my tumblr is broken”
1. Have you ever experienced a culture shock? what was it and how was it?
2. What are your top 3 books?
3. What is that one thing you love and want to do/work with for the rest of your life?
4. Is there a movie/band/series that you simply love, but not many people know about it and you wished more people watched/listened to it?
5.What’s your guilty pleasure? (concerning tv and music)
6.Tell something funny that has happened to you.
7. Do you prefer fiction, non-fiction, biography or theory books?
8. A book or a movie, or a story that made a huge impact on your life?
9. If you could time travel, would you go back or forth? Why? If you went back, at what point in history would you go?
10. Summer, winter, spring or fall?
11. If you were forced to live without internet or any latest technology whatsoever for a week, what would you do? how do you think it would affect you?