1. About this Journal Page: I usually add this on the first page, it’s sort of like the alpha because it explains the things that i plan to do w/ my journal. I add “Dear reader,… Love, Me” and script my name + heaps of doodles.
2. Birthday Special and Etc. Bonanza: This page is a list of people’s birthday and other special occasions where either list it down or make huge tables similar to a legit calendar. Doodles make this 10x better.
3. Favorites of the Month: I love doing this because it feels like I can actually reminisce the things that i love about the month. I do this in sketches and paint it with watercolors because watercolor makes everything 100x better.
4. Things I love about the season: Frankly speaking, we only have 2 “seasons” in my country so that’s practically just rainy and dry. And since I am desperately in love with summer, I dedicated a list of things I love about it.
5. The Huge Movie list: This movie list is meant to be a sort-of “reacts” and “ratings” kind of thing because i always love rating the movies that I’ve binge watched.
6. The Moody Playlist: I shuffle my tunes and seek for beautiful tracks and turn them into themed playlist. I think this is perfect if you have a spotify account because you can later on make a legit playlist.
7. Tick it off: This is quite typical tbh: the to-do-list page. The page which makes your journal a bona fide journal. I often times write down my to-do-list with boxes so that i can just tick off when i’m done.
8. Bucket list Version 2.0: Also a classic, you can add a little twist to your bucket list by turning them into sketches instead of the old, lame bullet-ed list sort of thing. Bonus: you can add how old, how you want to look, etc.
9. Thoughts in a Bullet: I do this to write down with ease the bothersome thoughts. I just write it down either in phrases or sentences. Thoughts in a bullet is perfect for calming down and easing the anxiety.
10. The Sunday’s best: Sunday’s best is actually the page i dedicate for when I’m chilling. I practically just let my thoughts wander and write it down in a page. I either make a playlist for sunday, how i want my sunday to be, quick sketches of my bedroom, and tv series i binge-watched that day. Sunday’s best is practically just a chill page and you’re free to do whatever you want to do with it.
11. This Week’s Bake, Blend, Stir and Fry: I honestly just call it that way because it sounds cooler but the gist is that page is meant to be your Recipe of the week sort of thing. If you’re a person with a heart for cooking, then this page is for you.
12. The Featured Pet: I love making this page because I can actually add my pets in my journal!! I’ll sketch them and describe them and just list down the reasons why I love them. Some of the stuff i write are: name, age of description, color, animal, breed, favorite food, behavior, personality, when it barks, etc!!!
13. Quick Urban Sketches: This journal page idea is something to do when you’re feeling the sun and you want to go outside and bathe yourself with it. You practically just sketch heaps of beautiful buildings, strangers, shrines, etc and paint it using a watercolor (i do it this way, you can do it in your own way too). And then describe it in a short phrase, sentence, or maybe even a paragraph. This is perfect if you’re an outdoor person who loves the sun ~
14. This Week’s Highlights: This is quite similar to favorites of the month however it’s for the week plus it’s not only your favorites. I actually like doing the highlight page because i want to remember all the things that happened to me for the whole time i was having this journal.
15. Dear Elle,: Elle does not exist. I don’t even know anybody with the name Elle. I just dedicate a page for her because I feel like I’m talking to a friend. No, she’s not an imaginary friend. I think the things I write in my dear elle page is mostly directed to me. In dear elle, i write down with all my heart the things that I'am afraid of, my flaws, insecurities, anxiety and I usually just sum it up with a nice positive reminder.
16. The Botanical Garden Dream: Actually this is just a page dedicated for my favorite flowers that I’d love to have and plant in my garden one day. I usually just make this in a garden-looking way so there’s not much words but sketches and doodles. And then i color it using my colored pencils because it’s easier to work with pencils for botanical tbh.
17. 100 Resons to be Happy About: I made this on my first journal (that’s when I was 11) and every time i read it, i still can’t help but smile. This page is a major help for struggling people out there. Honestly, it’s just a page filled with heaps of things i love and i write them down in different sizes, orientation and fonts so that it looks sort of like a mess but not really.
18. *insert TV Series*’s Lessons: I did this on Modern Family and I swear to god this is like the most favorite thing I do about the lesson sort-of thing because I just !! I often times divide it in characters like: Here’s for Haley, Alex, Luke, Phil, etc. And I’ll apply them to myself and it helps out trust me!!
19. 17 Things I’ve Learned Before Turning 17: This is perfect because I can actually look back and see how much I’ve grown. You can do it too but you can use your age instead like if you’re 12 it can be 12 things I’ve learned before turning 12. Something like that.
20. The Dreamy Backpack Adventures: The Dreamy Backpack Adventures is actually just the list of places that I want to visit before I die!! I often times get my inspo from tumblr and do a mini research and write it down on that page too. 21. 10 Things That Make Me Happy: This is quite similar to 100 reasons to be happy about but this time it’s more of a me. I just write this down when I’m totally feeling myself and stuff like that. I got the inspo from the anonymous chain message going on in tumblr so yep.
22. The Ultimate Road Trip Guide: I make this page because I’m one heck of a huge fan of road trips! I often times just make a playlist, write a to-bring-list, make my outfit ideas, and food list kind of thing that i shall do for the whole trip. I also sketch my pillows hehe!
23. Other Versions of Sunshine: I actually made something like this and posted it here, can you remember? It’s just a bunch of lovely little things that remind you of sunshine. I write this down when it’s a sunny saturday and it’s the golden hour (4-5pm).
24. Little Things to be Happy About: I also made this and posted it in here. It’s quite similar to Other Versions of Sunshine but this time, it’s more like a little bit of less descriptive. I suggest making this before doing the Other Versions of Sunshine. This will honestly pump you up a bit.
25. Reminders to Myself: These are cute little positive things that i write down so that i can sort of just read it when I’m having a sad day. I add cute little doodles around too. To make this 10x cuter, i add little animal or cupcake or plant doddle with this bubble reminders and stuff. You can also scan this and post them in tumblr.
26. Sketches: I don’t really think I need to explain this. These are just cute sketches of everything: your house, neighbor’s house, your friends, strangers, etc.
27. The Pressed Flowers & Leaves Page: I’m pretty sure your journal will be a thousand times better if you press some flowers on another book and tape it using washi on your journal. You can dedicate a whole page with captions (what’s the plant, where is it from, when it was picked and pressed, initial color, etc) for your pressed flowers. Perfect for future gift ideas.
28. The Ultimate Picnic Guide: The Ultimate Picnic Guide is also quite similar to The Ultimate Road Trip Guide. I sketch my little cute picnic idea and add colors (using watercolor, still) and then i label it and point it out. Like, the sort of food I will eat, the colors of the blanket, the books I will read, the outfit that i plan to wear, the basket i will bring and stuff. It’s honestly better to sketch it than just write it down. But you can always just do it your way.
29. Paint and Palette Test: I think most artists use a separate sheet of paper for this but honestly the palette test is one of my most favorite thing about painting and making art. I keep it in my journal and test the colors that might match. This is really perfect for future art references and also nice if you’re having an art block + don’t know the heck what you should do. This palette test page could help.
30. A Love Letter: A love letter is sort-of a self-project i made because i love to write letters to people. I will make letters for my friend, my crush, my mom, my dad, and other relatives when i feel the urge to do so. I usually never give them out because well, that’s the sole purpose of writing it- never giving it out. So yeah, a love letter is perfect for when you just want to pour out your feelings over someone and you don’t want them to figure it out. EVER.
31. What I Want To Be: This one is just a goals of the day sort of thing. You can also do it in a goals of the week or month. :-)
32. Things I Love About *your favorite artist*: This can either be a singer, painter, dancer, etc. I honestly just do this to express my love for my faves.
33. The Skin Care Guide: Every time I purchase new things to spice up the softness of my face, I’ll sketch the cute little bottles and facial stuff that i purchase and describe it and write my reviews.
34. The All-time Page (fave books, music, etc): This is a little classic. I basically just write down my all-time favorite books, art, painters, movies, and more.
35. The Book Trip: You can google up some nice book recommendations or from good reads and then you write it down. You could also try to write your expectations and stuff.
36. The Movie Binge: This is quite similar to the Book Trip but this time I write down cute movie recommendations for future binge-watching. Yay!
37. Dear Future/Past Me: I’m not sure if this is classic but I actually like doing this. I wrote a letter for myself 5 years ago and I opened it today and just wow, I was so surprised with how much I’ve grown. So if you practically like those things, you can add this to spice up your journal.
38. Dreamy Date: Practically just a list of things/quality that i want my future significant other to be. Or how my dream date will go. Or just practically the “date a person who..” kind of thing.
39. To Be Or Not To Be: It’s just a cute list of all the inspirational quotes i gather from everywhere. At times, I’ll sketch the figure/portrait of the person who said it and add a little thought bubble with the quote.
40. The Grocery List: Honestly, I just make a grocery list kind of thing because i love drawing goodies and food!! It’s more of a favorite page kind of thing but this time it’s filled with canned foods. You can also do this in bullet form.
41. The Fashionette 101: In other words: outfit page. This is where I sketch my #ootd or just the outfit inspos i get from tumblr. As you all know, i have a tag #ootd_insp. I sometimes sketch nice outfit ideas from there.
42. Cut It Out: The Cut it out is page is practically dedicated for magazine cut-outs. I have a lot of old magazines and art books that I’ve finished reading so instead of throwing them, I’ll just cut ‘em and paste on my journal.
43. Little Flaws I love About Me: This is also inspired by the chain anonymous message about loving yourself. You just practically just list down the cute little things you like about yourself.
44. List of Pets and Plants + Name Ideas: This is sort of like a keeping track page for all my pets and plants. I will also sketch and draw them when I feel like it. This is perfect with watercolor, jsyk. :-)
45. The Space Page: The Space Page is one of my most recent page where i just draw a lot of space stuff and all the planets and add cute little facts about it. I sometimes add glitters instead of painting them because planets are fab as heck.
46. Mini-Comic and The Everyday Adventures: Literally just a little comic strip about your everyday encounters. I made a similar one entitled “The Homey Adventures” and you can find it somewhere in my blog. You can divide it in four squares or depends on your own liking.
47. The Brunette and Grainy Pictures: If you have a lot of vintage, european-ish sort of stickers and cute little goodies, you can make a vintage page for that. You can fill it out with nice doodles of buses and pins and stamps, too.
48. Doodle page: This is entirely different from the sketch page because doodle page is a lot more chill and adorable. You can fill up a whole page or just half of it or maybe a quarter and add other sections if you want.
49. Poems: Yep, quite obvious, guys.
50. The “Why I love” Section: Some Why I love suggestions: tea, coffee, ice cream, your dog, color, food, etc. You can add a lot of details and images because the more detailed the better honestly.
Got a cute new doodlebook, and you know what that means
I’m using it for brainstorming and outlining ideas for the plot of the superhero au! My references are literally all over the place, so this is honestly necessary lol. There are drawings in my math book, sketches in my soon-to-run-out-of-pages notebook, and more on random pieces of two year old scrap paper that I found lying in my bag. So yes, I should really learn to be neater and less of a clutterhead.
The hella talented @mysplaced-pen has agreed to help me plan out Jaehee’s route, and I can’t thank her enough TuT
I made this little bottle for my wife at work, but I’ve decided to post it because I know finals are coming up and I think this could be helpful for those of you who are juggling your finals with the rest of your life!
All of these things came from my kitchen spice cabinets, so nothing too crazy or difficult to find here!
I made this as something that embodied what is needed to get through the tough days. It isn’t a good luck charm, just something to bring out the best thing already in you.
Each layer is for a different piece of what makes up a good, productive day in my opinion, so here we go!
Sea salt - for protection
Cinnamon - for success & wisdom
Sage - for peace
Caraway seeds - for mental power
Basil - for confidence
Rosemary - for mental clarity
Red Pepper flakes - for energy
I find that saying my intent out loud really helps me to know that it is there, the more I say something out loud, the more I feel like it is true and real, so I focus on saying my intent for each layer out loud, over and over until I really do feel it there. I also find that saying these things out loud, and being sure of them, helps you to realize that there really IS power in your words. You have power to speak these words and really bring life to them because you are stating, whole-heartedly that this rosemary is going to bring mental clarity to your day. Don’t be afraid to spend as much time as you need to on each layer to feel like your intent is there. This helps me, personally.
Once you’re filled up, put the cork back in, tightly. I would recommend packing these layers in tightly also, so if you care them around in your pocket, they don’t all mix together if you don’t want them to.
After, I sealed my bottle with wax (mine was vanilla scented because it is my wife’s favorite scent and it’s something that really makes her happy) - (also I will make a little post about how I seal up little bottles with wax later on!) and sat with it for quite a while, really focusing the intent into the whole bottle, and what you want for it as a whole. Like before, I sat repeating out loud until I really felt it and believed it with the knowing that my words have power!
Warm bubble bath
Cute bandaids on boo boos
Praising your little
Favorite movie/tv show
Sippy or bottle with favorite drink
Coloring with your little
● Get some houseplants! Plants allow you to bring some nature into your house, and choosing plants with magical correspondences means that you can use the plants in spells as well.
● You can also grow herbs in your garden or on your windowsill for use in spells - if anyone asks, the obvious answer is that you’re using them in cooking.
● If you’re into divination, try using normal playing cards instead of tarot cards - make a note of which card represents which tarot card.
● Necklaces can make great pendulums!
● You could also make paper runes - they perhaps lack the appeal of stone/glass runes, but witchcraft doesn’t need to be attractive for it to work! Simply draw some runes onto small pieces of paper or card. When you’re done with them, they’re easy to quickly dispose of by recycling them or burning them.
● To add a bit more of a ‘witchy aesthetic’ to your room, decorate with natural objects like plants, cool stones, feathers, shells, etc. You’ll still get a witchy atmosphere without it being obvious to others.
● Pretty lights like salt lamps and fairy lights also give a magical vibe to a room.
● If you worship deities, check out places like museum gift shops for small statues of gods from Ancient Greek/ Roman/ Egyptian etc. mythology. Just because you have an interest in history doesn’t mean you’re a witch!
● Everyday objects like coins can be used for simple charms - for example, hide coins around the house for prosperity.
● If you’re worried that using incense will be too obviously witchy, buy a reed diffuser, under the pretence of making your room smell nice (which is an added bonus anyway). You can choose scents with specific intents, and lots of diffusers have a cool little bottle that you can use afterwards for storing herbs and the like.
● Draw sigils on your skin using eyeliner in places that will be covered by your clothes, such as on your legs and arms. Alternatively, draw them using lotion/ moisturiser.
● Use bath salts/ soaps/ shampoos that have scents with magical correspondences.
● Enchant wind-chimes and windows with positivity so that whenever the wind blows and the sun shines, the room will be filled with positive energy :)
● Keep a digital Book of Shadows/ spell book that can be password protected, such as in diary app or a Word document! If you would prefer a traditional paper journal, use the dust cover of another book to keep it hidden.
● Use birthday cake candles or tea lights in spells - you can buy them in a variety of colours for different correspondences. These are useful as they burn quickly and don’t look particularly witchy.
It goes without saying that all witches’ situations are different, and, because of that, these tips may not be suitable for some people - please remember to keep yourself safe and happy!
“i picked up your bag at the airport but i can’t find your number so i’m about to embark on the largest scavenger hunt of all time by using your strange belongings to track you down” au
“Honey, I’m home!” Stiles calls out as he wrestles his roll bag over their entry mat.
“That’s still not funny,” Scott says, without looking up from his textbook.
“Once again, we disagree.”
Scott snorts. “How was the trip?”
“Fine,” he says, plopping down right in the middle of the living room to start unpacking. “Typical conference. Some sessions were actually interesting, most were boring as shit.”
Scott hums, already absorbed again in his reading. Stiles reaches for the zipper on his suitcase but then freezes—this is definitely the same brand as his suitcase, but he doesn’t remember this extra zippered pocket on the top.
Stiles grimaces. “I’m pretty sure this isn’t my suitcase. Goddamn it.”
Scott finally looks up, frowning. “Shit, really? How’d you manage that?”
“It was a redeye,” Stiles says, running a hand through his hair. “I was exhausted, in fucking LaGuardia, and I was just trying to get out of there as fast as humanly possible.”
“Is there a name on it? Are you sure it’s not yours?”
“Pretty sure,” Stiles says, feeling around the sides for the pocket. He sighs when he pulls out the little card and sees that it’s blank. “Motherfucker. This is definitely not my suitcase because I’m actually smart enough to put my name on it.”
“Sorry, man,” Scott says sympathetically as Stiles falls back on the rug with an anguished groan.
“What the hell am I supposed to do now?”
“Open it,” Scott suggests. “Maybe there’s something with their name on it.”
Stiles fiddles with the zipper. He’s nosy as hell, in general, and normally he’d be jumping at the chance to rifle through someone else’s personal belongings. But…
“What if there’s like, dead bodies in there or something?” he asks, and Scott just stares at him for a second. Stiles rolls his eyes—that’s a perfectly valid concern. Or maybe he watches too many police procedurals, whatever. “Okay, fine.”
Stiles holds his breath as he slowly unzips the suitcase, but nothing happens when he lets the top part flop back onto their crappy, threadbare rug. There’s a Dodgers hat on top, and Stiles grimaces. “Well, they have shitty taste in baseball teams.”
He sets the hat carefully aside and keeps digging. The person is neat, whoever they are, because everything is folded, and all the dirty clothes are even all contained in their own zippered bag. At first glance, there’s nothing too out of the ordinary—phone charger, American Gods, Calvin Klein briefs. Fancy, he thinks. There’s a monogrammed leather toiletry bag (DSH, he commits those initials to memory), and he pokes through it.
“I’m gonna make an educated guess that it’s a guy.”
“Why’s that?” Scott says, finally looking somewhat interested in this mystery.
Stiles holds up an electric razor. “And that he’s maybe not totally straight,” he says, brandishing a little bottle of lube that’s about three-quarters full.
Scott rolls his eyes. “Lots of people use lube.”
“Yeah, but do you travel with it?” Stiles counters, and Scott sighs.
“No,” he admits. “Did you find anything with his actual name on it?”
“Not yet,” Stiles says absently. He continues to rifle through the bag until he’s pretty sure he has his plan of attack. “Okay. I’m gonna find out who it is,” he says with a determined nod, and Scott frowns.
“How? This is New York City! There are literally millions of dudes here.”
“It’ll be like a real-life scavenger hunt,” Stiles says dreamily, ignoring Scott as he carefully lays his three chosen items out on the coffee table. “This is awesome.”
tell me. tell me, how many nights did you stare up at the ceiling, studying the imperfections in the drywall until the sun started peeking through the trees? how many breaths of oxygen did your lungs take in it to get your heart to stop racing? tell me all of the many times you choked back the sobs and told yourself that you couldn’t hold on anymore. tell me, how many times did you reach for the razor but refrained because you told promised that the last time was your last time? tell me how many times you inhaled the familiar burning sensation of weed because people said the temporary high would help you deal with a permanent problem. tell me, how many of those little whiskey bottles did you stash in your closet because feeling nothing was better than feeling anything? tell me about all the times you cut class to sit in the bathroom, a public sanctuary that reeked of chemicals and the overpowering sweet smell of soap. tell me, how many time did you almost come to me for help? because let me tell you all of the times I was there, waiting for you. but you never showed.
Anon asked “Can you please do a part 3 to ‘guys my age’ were Bucky asks reader for another lap dance”
A/N: The fic that started it all. I’m so glad people liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Let me know if you want to be tagged. Also, dominant/jealous Bucky is just wow. Let me know if you want to be tagged HERE or HERE. Go away kids! And please use protection y’all.
Hi, babies! I hope it is nice where you are as it is where I am today! It’s one of the nicest days we’ve seen so far, which is something that is taking some getting used to since moving up north, which is quite a change since I grew up in the south!
This little bottle is, as it says, for happiness. Pure happiness, in and out. Everyone needs a little bit of sunshine in their day, right?! Right! Let’s get on with this guy then!
sea salt - for protection
basil - for confidence and courage
marjoram - for happiness
rosemary - for matters of the heart
oregano - for joy
mint - for peace
orange peel - for emotional peace
This jar was made with the intent of happiness inside and out, because I’m a believer that happiness with yourself is so so important, because you are worthy of love and happiness, always!
As you fill it up, declare what each herb is going to do for you, and FEEL that happiness in your voice as you declare it (believe it!) cork that up, and seal it (I used yellow, lemon scented wax because what is happier than yellow and lemons to me? Not much! Also I have a tutorial of how I seal bottles with wax here!)
Carry it around when you need some sunshine in your day!
I would love to see your recreations! Please tag me if you do!
I hope this was helpful, let me know if you make it, send me photos of yours! You can also check out my other jars here!
Have a beautiful day, babies! Take care of yourself!
things to consider if ur donating to ur local homeless or domestic violence shelters
-average women’s size is 14+, and we tend to get mediums and smalls
-bras!!! esp for those who are big busted
-training bras for young kids developing breasts
-size 4 & 5 diapers are in high demand bc they’re the sizes kids stay in the longest
-a lot of hair products donated don’t work well on natural hair
-in fact, take in consideration the high volumes of poc in shelter. a lot of what we get is catered to white people. things like toothpaste or something doesn’t matter, but hair and skin products are going to differ, and poc are often in the position of having to take what they can get, and end up damaging their hair and skin
-we dont rly want your little bottles of shampoo you jacked from a hotel
-don’t donate open hygiene products? why is this something that needs to be said?
-check and see if the shelter has space for your donation before just dumping it on them. my shelter, for example, has limited storage space, so we have ppl donate big volume items to a local thrift store and then we allow our residents to shop there for free
-donate some things just to make people feel good. makeup, perfume, hair barrettes, etc. just bc people are in a shit situation doesn’t mean they don’t want to look good
A little bottle to focus on a general healing and well being of a person.
Salt for purification, to lay a clean foundation
Lavender to inspire peace from any pain or discomfort
Rosemary to bring a feeling of youth again
Sage for inspiring long life
Bay and Mugwort to give strength during the healing process
Cinnamon to encourage fast healing and recovery
Sandalwood oil for success and healing
Pink candle for wax seal to inspire healing and positive thoughts
The first incarnation of this bottle was a loose incense to burn on a charcoal disk. It originally just didn’t have salt. It was made for my father, who had a problem with his heart and was having trouble with day to day activities.
You could forgo a seal and choose to burn the mixture on a charcoal disc, it’s up to you.
I ended up using pink salt for aesthetic again at the top. A kind of bookend to the intention to purify the body.
Summary: You spend your Friday evening at Bryce’s party with Zach as your “Date”, but things went wrong…
Warnings: Swearing, Sexual assault (very slightly), Angst, Drunk
A/N: Hiya, I’m finally back with an update! I was pretty busy those last weeks with watching 13 Reasons why & school, and now I’m finally back with an imagine; I hope you will enjoy my shitty writing skill. There are some mistakes since I wrote this in a rush. (gonna fix it soon)
Loud music was blasting through the speaker, filling the room with a deafening volume while people dancing body against body probably too drunk to realised that they are dancing with a person they hated once, I only could shake my head while seeing everybody drunk and having fun, even throwing a party after everything that happened in these last weeks.
I know there are a million posts like this, but this is also partially for my own reference. And also a call for others to add anything that’s missing! Stay safe!
tampons - I mean, you know why.
tweezers - not just for stray hairs, but also splinters/dry skin on your face/etc.
mirror - to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
chapstick - I like to wait until the moment before I arrive to apply lipstick so it’s fresh. I wear chapstick the whole way there so that my lips are soft when I do apply lipstick. This is good for days you don’t wear makeup anyway.
mascara and eyeliner pencil/an angle brush - you can use the angle brush to tap the end of the mascara wand and apply it as eyeliner, then follow up with mascara. Fleeky in a pinch.
concealer - unless you have amazing skin, which I sure af don’t.
napkins/tissues - some countries don’t have toilet paper everywhere. Also good for spills or a runny nose.
hair ties - tie back hair or use to tie your shirt or hold something in place
safety pins - wardrobe saviors
bobby pins - for flyaways/bangs if they’re being annoying.
bill check marker or whatever it’s called I can’t think of it - especially if you don’t know/trust the guy
pen - a nice-ish one (I like Paper Mate InkJoy because it looks professional enough and is smooth) that won’t leak or break but also won’t cost you a million dollars to buy and replace as needed.
phone charger - you never know. Doesn’t have to be your turbo charger, something small for emergencies.
brush ups - those finger strip toothbrush things in case of bad breath or unexpected overnights
gum - optional, I like it in case of bad breath.
Plan B - I always have this on hand just in case. The sooner you take it after unprotected sex, the more effective it is. The packaging is too big for the pill, so I like to cut around the plastic so it’s just a little square with the pill in it.
perfume sample - they sell tiny sample bottles or a lot of times you can get them free at places like Sephora. These are great for travel.
slip of paper/notepad - to write things like your phone number on. A couple post-it notes will do fine.
sunglasses - protect your eyesight and the sensitive skin around your eyes from the sun.
nail clippers - get rid of hangnails or trim strings from clothing or even hairs (like eyebrows)
Advil - nothing ruins the mood like a headache. I am super injury-prone, so I take this a lot because having a sore back is NOT sexy. You can buy cute little pill cases, or they sell travel bottles and little packets with one dose at drug stores.
Band-Aids - for cuts or blisters so you don’t have to bleed everywhere or walk in pain
water-based lube - they sell small bottles of this. Make sure you don’t use an oil as this will break down condoms.
condoms - like at least 3. As many as you can fit/feel comfortable with. But at least 3 per person you plan on seeing.
a clean pair of underwear - a thong is fine and usually takes up less space, just something to change into if you need to.
(optional) oil-absorbing sheets or blotterazzi by beauty blender - my skin is super oily, and these things absorb oil so you don’t have to apply more makeup and risk caking.
Honestly this stuff could all fit in a clutch bag (maybe not the phone charger and lube depending on the size). Please feel free to add things! xoxoxo