Could you do an involve about what being a Weasley would involve?
- You may not have much money, but you always have enough love and affection
- You are ginger: very, very ginger
- Family reunions are literally a sea of ginger
- Just so much ginger
- Christmas jumpers every year!
- Bill is the coolest older brother, and always has the best stories to tell when he comes home.
- Charlie’s in Romania most of the time, so you don’t see him as much as you want to. You know more about dragons than you need to, but dragons are awesome so you wouldn’t mind hearing more.
- Percy isn’t as extroverted as a lot of your brothers, but he’s always willing to help you with your school work and keep an eye on you.
- Fred and George pull the weirdest pranks on you, and end up giving you at least one irrational fear (See: Ron and spiders). You also get to do test runs of their prototype products and cause quite a bit of havoc doing so. You grow up avoiding their room and ignoring all of the loud explosions from it
- Ron’s the person who best understands the pressure you feel to live up to your siblings. It helps the both of you to talk it out together, it’s how you alleviate the pressure a little. He’s happy to beat you at wizard chess whenever you want to play
- Ginny’s your only sister. You’re torn between being protective of her, and a little scared of her hexing skills. She’s definitely your partner in crime if you ever need to get revenge on the twins.
- You love all your siblings and wouldn’t trade them for all the galleons in the world, but sometimes they get on every single one of your nerves