So this is what I spent my time doing last night. Not very often I make this kind of thing. But the last drawing sort of sparked this idea that wouldn’t leave my head. So I drew it. >>; If it’s not your cup of tea, I understand. But when you gotta draw…ya gotta draw.
At this point I’m really hoping @therealjacksepticeye will see this because I am so proud of it. If anything, I hope the community enjoys it as much as I had fun making it. =)
No matter how much of a miserable fuck I am, I'll always love:
- Filthy Frank
- The Cancer Crew as a whole
- Joji and his music
- Cryaotic (he is my pride and joy and I love him more than anything)
-Markiplier (not as much as I used to, but I’ll always love him and what he does)
- The general joy and laughter from all of these people
- I love seeing them happy man idk
- Editing videos
- Breaking Bad
- God I fucking love Scrubs
- Anything Pokemon related
- Music in general
- Green Day
- My Chemical Romance
- Breaking Benjamin
- Fucking stars man
- I’m a sucker for stars
- Rain, whether I’m inside listening to it or outside in it
- A cold house and a warm blanket
- Whenever someone remembers something important to me
- That shits the best
- When people hit me up first
- And the people who care even if I’m a dick 99% of the time
- you gotta make sacrifices sometimes ie. i couldn’t make singing vids anymore because they took up too much of my time and i was already dealing with mental illness + university applications + exams so i stopped that for a while and went into just short rants that take like 30 mins to film and an hour to edit tops (rants are way more fun)
- nobody gets a lot of views in one try unless you were already popular on another social media platform
- having low views doesn’t say anything about who you are, don’t let it affect your self esteem
- plan a video ahead of time unless it’s a rant abt something that just happened (even two days in advance is like totally fine)
- don’t spend all your money on tech bc you might end up hating youtube and spent thousands of dollars for no reason smh, if you don’t have a like HD quality camera already (i don’t) just buy a start up camera like $100 (i have the nikon kids pix) before upgrading once you decide makin videos is fun and something you wanna do (most high quality cameras people use come from the canon eos series, they have entire creator kits for $700 with the camera, lense, SD card and attachable microphone)
- if you don’t have a ring light or any source of direct light on you, don’t film at night or when it’s cloudy
- technology will screw you over like a bitch. cameras will die, laptops will die, editing software will crash, scenes won’t look as good as you thought they would, it’ll start getting dark right when you’re filming, jesus christ himself will come down and break your tripod handle but you gotta be patient and try really hard not to split your entire body in half
- you’re gonna get too lazy to post, hustling is key
- there’s a lot of spam accounts (esp one that’s like robert something i can’t remember his name) that copy and paste hate comments onto videos, sometimes they’ll change up the wording a bit so youtube doesn’t flag it as scam and everyone sees it, just remove it immediately
- NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AND I MEAN EVER comment or do “sub4sub” your channel just died right there rip in peace never expect to recover
- pay attention to analytics (esp how many minutes of your videos people are actually watching)
- THUMBNAILS!!!!! i just recently learned that thumbnails are the key to literally everything, think when you’re searching up a video what makes you wanna click on it? thumbnail.
- TAG LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. when someone types a word into the search bar, if it’s in your tags and/or title of your video, your video will show up
- if you’re looking to get into yt not just for fun but also as a source of income, they just recently changed their policy in april cause of the adpocalypse so now you have to have 10K LIFETIME views (together the views on all your videos add up to 10K) to make money so get ready to hustle and develop a level of patience you’ve never known you had in you
- be consistent!! a video every week is p good consistency. it gets people used to seeing you and what type of content you make.
this…. is getting long so imma stop but i hope it helpedt!!!
You should give yuri on ice another chance it's a masterpiece it's such a happy lovely anime it'll leave you smiling with joy 24/7
Have you seen the comments on it?
I do want to continue it, but only if I can keep reviewing it. As I said in the review, it’s not the style of anime I normally watch (i.e. I’ve only watched four episodes of Ouran High School because I didn’t like it).
I’ll only keep watching it if I stop getting death threats on the video and if the people who didn’t dislike my opinion wouldn’t bot my dislikes either, cause I made this video back in like January? And my videos are still getting mass dislikes leading me to believe that those people who hated me so much are still subscribed to me so that they can show how much they hate me. And man isn’t that childish.
Also did I mention that people in the fandom were so vile, they made racist accounts of me and sent me so much hate that it was the third time since I created this blog in 2013 that I had to turn off anon?
Basically I’m waiting for the storm to cool down before making another video on it/watching it/opening myself up to that much hate again.
Q:You spent a lot of time putting down a lot of amateur casting areas, but in that case I am unclear on where to go that would be a good place to audition for various roles. Do you have good suggestions?
A:Unfortunately if I had better suggestions I would’ve put them in the video. There ARE good roles to be found on amateur sites, but like 99% of them are godawful so I don’t want to give new actors too much hope with those, if that makes sense. You really just have to jump in and get a feel for what projects are actually worth your time, and once you’ve got that skill you’ll be able to try out for the 1-in-100 auditions that don’t souck.
Q:Would being in the eastern hemisphere make working on western projects difficult to the point to where I could be shot down by directors?
A: Working with actors in faraway timezones is sort of tricky but not really a deal breaker by any means as long as at least one of you is willing to get up and record at 9 in the morning one day. This is also not a thing you should mention to the director in your audition, they should be able to deal with it once you’ve been cast.
Q:How effective do you think it would be in trying to get to know other people in doing little voice things alone for youtube? I am not someone who is very good at interacting with people I don’t know very well, but it is something I really want to change and would love to meet other people and make friends to do things like this with but have no idea how to do so.
A: Well the strategy is as effective as you are good with it. Learning to chat with people is a whole other ball of wax, but you don’t actually need THAT much for just collaborating. All you really need is a straightforward professional email/message to reach out to them, and then you need to actually make the thing you said you’d make with them. If people recognize you as someone who will actually produce content you become a much more valuable contact. Having some work you did solo also helps.
dodie looked adorable with a straight fringe and she always reminds me of this lovely mix of mint and autumn???? so basically i’m in love with dodie clark and drawing these silly circle things?????? (phil’s version, dan’s version, and psst, it’s transparent.)