Jake is hands-down my favourite Little Mix boyfriend/fiancé that any of the girls have ever had. Not only is he an absolute gentleman to Jesy, he gets along with the girls and is super supportive of them. Kudos to you, Mr Jake Roche
The jerrie shippers of the little mix fandom are non judgemental but you will immediately be ‘shunned’ or whatever if you do any of the following:
1. Disrespect Zerrie or Jam (their real life relationships)
2. Send constant direct messages that can be seen as insulting towards them or their boyfriends.
3. Send hate to other ships
4. Don’t accept that they aren’t really together (although it’s a little sad) and constantly try to prove that they are in a secret relationship
5. Shove the concept down their throats to the point where they become sick of it (many fandoms end up going too far and I don’t want this to happen to jerrie)
What you can do however:
1. Be nice about it, shipping romantically is fine but you don’t need to be rude to anyone in the process of it.
2. Fan fictions are okay, so long as the author doesn’t intentionally attempt to throw a bad opinion over anyone without stating that’s not their intentions.
3. You can send a tweet or message or something that may have something to do with jerrie, but it must be polite and respectful..
For example don’t put anything like “Zerrie and jam are so fake, jerrie is real bitch”
You could maybe just ask a harmless question for example about the ass grab or how they first met and their opinions on each other etc.
4. Keep it to tumblr, and don’t shove it down their throats.
5. Just understand that other fandoms have ruined their otp by taking it too far and we don’t want that to happen. We are quiet and respectful and if anyone tries to ruin that then we will get pissed.
Basically we’re nice, respectful and welcoming but if you dare try and ruin ‘jerrie’ by shoving it down their throats or sending hate to real life relationships then we are prepared to go fucking mental.