Rule 2: answer the question the tagger has set for you in their posts, and make 10 new ones
Rule 3: tag 10 people and link them in your post
Rule 4: let them know you tagged them
I was tagged by sherlockcries4redbeard
1. What’s the number one thing you are most proud of?
This is a tough one. There are a couple of things that spring to mind. I did some musical work with a friend of mine during the last few years of high school and I’m very proud of a lot of it. A personal essay I wrote won a writing competition at the University of Houston and considering UH’s reputation for literature and English I’m very proud of that. I also won a state acting award my senior year of high school.
2. Who do you admire the most?
I admire my parents a lot. They’re some of the sweetest, most genuine, most supportive and accepting people I know. I also really admire John Green, despite tumblr pretty constantly telling me not to for stupid and uninformed reasons. I admire Misha Collins quite a bit. But there are lots of people like Green and Collins I admire. Laverne Cox, Ellen Page, Kerry Washington, Sylvia Plath, JK Rowling etc, etc.
3. What calms you down?
Coloring. Bathing. Writing.
4. What excites you?
Stories. Opportunities. People.
5. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Depends on what “craziest” means. Also I’ve done a lot of shit. But the most adventurous and out there thing I’ve ever done is probably driving out into west Texas to ride a camel during GISHWHES.
6. Where have you always wanted to go?
7. What is your preferred mode of transportation?
Flying. I love the airport. Maybe it’s the fact that they all look pretty similar, but going to the airport always feels like going home.
8. What is your favorite flavor?
Like of anything? IDK. Cheese is a pretty great flavor. I love lemon stuff though. I love tart but sweet.
9. What’s the craziest story you’ve ever told?
I’m taking this as like, what’s the craziest lie you’ve ever told, though maybe that’s a Texan thing. People say “don’t tell me a story, now,” when they don’t what you to lie to them. The craziest lie I ever told was in the third grade. I didn’t do my homework. Like ever. But I was smart and clearly learned well and would make 100s on tests and quizzes. So my teachers started asking about why I never did my homework. I was depressed and anxious and a kid, so I didn’t really know how to answer. I don’t remember this, but when my parents went to a meeting with our school counselor the counselor confronted them about it. “Listen, we know that Tori is really busy with soccer, but she needs to start doing her homework.” My parents looked at each other. “Tori doesn’t play soccer.” I had told all of my teachers that I was on a soccer team and we had practices all the time and that that’s why I never did my homework.
10. How do you see the world?
Well this is a complex fucking question. And the answer is a complex fucking answer. I don’t see the world from the perspective of any specific philosophy or whatever. I’m an agnostic, bordering atheistic, queer 20 year old. I try to be kind. I try to imagine the world as a nuanced and complex place. Practically every aspect of existence involves shades of grey. I try not to judge people, thought that’s impossible. When I do judge people though, I try to recognize it and avoid letting those judgments impact my behavior or treatment of them. I don’t know. I live wanting to be happy and love others.
1. What is the thing you find most attractive in other human beings?
2. When you were a child, what was something you wanted to be when you grew up?
3. What is one skill you wish you had, but don’t.
4. Do you believe life exists on other planets? Why or Why Not?
5. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits/paranormal entities? Why or Why Not?
6. What Hogwarts House do you think you’d belong to and why?
7. Who is your favorite character of all time?
8. Recount a formative moment from your childhood. How do you feel this moment shaped your present self?
9. What’s the first thing you can remember?
10. What’s an album you can listen to over and over again?