LBM17 is over, but I have a little gem for you: Visiting my favorite “item shop” on the convention.I went there like 5 times a day (because it was nice and cheap) and greeted the cute cashier this way upon entering. Always.
The convention was amazing. Being Ardyn for three days (instead of two) was the best thing ever. Really. It was so much fun meeting all the other FFXV Cosplayers. Maybe a small selfie-post will follow later. (and i have a cute little clip of Noctis)
Android!Baymax AU costume details + extended headcanons! I’ve actually received quite a few lovely asks from potential cosplayers, so as a fellow cosplayer I felt it might be nice to provide reference pics (especially since I’m so sloppy and inconsistent in the earlier Android AU posts).
I was also talking to a friend, and they told me that the reasons for my choices for Bay’s costume aren’t as obvious as I thought, so hopefully some of you will find my thoughts amusing. Also added lotsa extra headcanons no one asked for lol <3
(And as a note, if anyone wants to cosplay Android!Bay, holy crap, I’m super honored, and of course you’re more than welcome to! Just give me credit for my design, don’t repost the images by themselves anywhere else, and please send me a link when you’re done because I definitely want to see! *A*)
My cosplays. 2015.
1. Amy Pond, “Doctor Who”
2. Rose Tyler/Bad Wolf, “Doctor Who”
3. Mabel Pines (with Dipper), “Gravity Falls”
4. Meg (with George), “Paperman”
5. Gogo Tomago, “Big hero 6”
6. Ariel, “The little Mermaid” (limited doll version)
7. Star Butterfly (with Marco Diaz), “Star vs the forces of evil”
8. The little red riding hood, “Into the woods”
9. Wendy Corduroy, “Gravity Falls”