It’s only 3pm, but I consider my work for today done – I’m on break anyways. I’ve organised my next week on both my blackboard/weekly planner and my journal (actually noticing I’ve done quite some work already, even though I didn’t think I did). I checked my literature notes on Woolf, adding missing information (names, places, etc… that my prof briefly mentioned but might add in an incoming test. I know how he works now.) and prepared for the next seminar (sadly working on two characters’ deaths (and my fav?? I was so disappointed in myself for getting attached to a secondary character and having him dying… again)). Next today? Reading. Mostly reading, and taking the train to the countryside. I’ll probably finish Adam Silvera’s History is all you left me, although I tried to read it slowly enough for it to last (not happening), and start Six of Crows’ sequel (I’ve had it on my Kindle since Christmas and simply forgot about it because of exams and starting the semester.)
• Maybe If Ruki is on a good mood, he’ll invite you to see his private library with him and talk about books or authors
• When you can finally chill a little with Ruki, and you two get along together, he will ask you your favorite things like, food for the dinner and breakfast, the kind of literature you read for adding more books like that to the library, etc.
• Ruki probably likes watching you solving puzzles, but if you spend too much time, he irritates, takes the puzzle, solves it in like 30 seconds and leaves the room.
• Kou usually put his own music in his room, and if he see you close to his room listening to it, he’ll drag you into the place and have a time with you, joking or teaching you how to dance a song and things like that. He also drinks your blood, tho.
• Kou will ask you to clean his mess because he hates cleaning, (like, really hate) and if you do it and he is on good mood, he probably give you a little reward.
• Kou will ask you to join in his baths and he will wash your hair.
• If you have a good relationship with Yuma (romance or friends) he will let you help him gardening. He will ask you to recollect tomatoes, fruits and things.
• He will give you the BEST FUCKING BEAR HUGS. HE IS JUST SO BIG AND LOOKS LIKE A GIANT STUFFED ANIMAL BUT IS A DORK
• If you two are romantic partners, he will enjoy taking showers with you, he will let you brush his hair or something like that. But he will be so embarrassed about the hair thing. Just saying.
• Azusa will cuddle you while you are sleeping, he likes to touch your skin, your hair and hug you. But if you do the same when he is awake he will like it a lot, he will feel loved.
• He will ask you to help him with the bands or cutting him. If you say no, he probably gets sad or angry (rarely angry but he can gets like that)
• He will you a lot of hugs. From behind, while sleeping, while sucking your blood, doing ‘it’, he likes hugs a lot, I think.
“You can be just friends with people, you know,“ Orla said. "I think it’s crazy how you’re in love with all those raven boys.”
Orla wasn’t wrong, of course. But what she didn’t realize about Blue and her boys was that they were all in love with one another. She was no less obsessed with them than they were with her, or one another, analyzing every conversation and gesture, drawing out every joke into a longer and longer running gag, spending each moment either with one another or thinking about when next they would be with one another. Blue was perfectly aware that it was possible to have a friendship that wasn’t all-encompassing, that wasn’t blinding, deafening, maddening, quickening. It was just that now that she’d had this kind, she didn’t want the other.”