Submit your writing to Tongue Tied!
Hello! As some of you may know, I’m the literary editor for @tonguetiedmag. We’re making some changes to the way the mag is run, and one of those changes is that we want you to submit your work to us! We’re looking for content from passionate voices and people who want to submit their work to a broader audience. Some of the content I’m looking for as lit editor includes:
- Original poetry or prose works
- Book reviews / literary criticisms
- Interviews with writers
- If you want to interview a writer, email us with the request before you actually carry out the interview. That way we can reach out to that writer and set up the interview for you!
- Recordings/videos of you performing your own slam poetry
- Articles and opinion pieces about issues/topics/passions concerning literature
- Anything you wanna share concerning literature, writing, or the literary world
If we like the content you submit to us, we’ll feature it on our page! This is a great way to get your work out there to a broader audience and to start establishing yourself as a serious writer.
For submissions, send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “submission: [your article title]”. If we like your content, we’ll let you know when your article is being posted, or if we like what you send us but want some small things edited, we’ll let you know!
I’m so excited to see what you guys write and are passionate about! If you have any questions, you can email either email@example.com or my email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can message me on here.
Thanks so much!