liquid mushroom

The ink cap mushroom. The black is a liquefaction of the gills. 

The black liquid that this mushroom releases after being picked was once used as ink.

The mushrooms are poisonous, though for the most part a bite is fine. They are not food mushrooms, and are not meant to be eaten long-term or in large amounts.

These mushrooms are also called Tippler’s Bane. People who drink before or anywhere from three hours to five days after eating an inky cap will find that they have a red face, tingling limbs, and a racing heart. Then nausea, vomiting, and in severe cases, heart problems. The more alcohol the person drinks, the more they’ll suffer.

This is “disulfiram syndrome” and it can cause myocardial infarction (heart attack) (though this being lethal is really quite rare.)

Inky, dripping mushrooms.

(Edited due to a couple of points being clarified by someone who lives in an environment where these commonly grow.)

Lunch after my workout! Chicken, Curry sweet potato fries (cut potatoes and coat with small amount of coconut oil, season with curry powder and pepper and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees) with hummus to dip, and sautéed green beans, broccoli and mushrooms in liquid aminos. So good!!

Instagram - goodhealthgoodvibes

pinof 7 gayness:

- giggly phan
- phil was v punny
- they broke the stress mushroom, the liquid inside it went all over them
- nacho fic
- phil shoved dan basically the equivalent of the pinof1 hug tackle
- “friendship” yoga
- held hands
- trust exercise, phil caught dan, they trust each other w their lives, everything is right in the world

tl;dr: very gay