Fic authors self rec! When you get this, reply with your favorite five fics that you've written, then pass on to at least five other writers (◠‿◠✿)
Thanks Lindz! This was more difficult than I thought it would be.
1. AngstOne Single Yesterday - This is the one that I am most proud of myself for. Not only was this fic difficult for me to write and post, but it is difficult to keep myself from deleting it. It is so chucked full of very personal emotional experiences that I often find myself getting anxious over sharing such a life changing event with all of you. Want a little insight into who I am…read this.
2. Smut New Discoveries - This was another one that was difficult for me to hit that post button, but I loved it so much that I couldn’t keep it to myself. I still find myself going back to this one to re-read it.
3. Action More than One Way to Fight- I truly didn’t think I could write a decent fight scene to save my life, turns out I was wrong.
4. Fluff Up to No Good - This one holds a special place in my heart since I was able to tie my first fandom in with my current fandom. Couldn’t ask for anything better than some Dean fluff with references to Firefly.
5. Series Drunk on You Series - I couldn’t leave this off my list. The amount of time that I spent obsessing over this series, still just blows my mind and it was definitely a labor of love to get this series finished. By the end, I was wishing there were 10 more chapters to write still.
Hey Guys! So Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while. This is a one-part fic that I wrote after the cast attended the steelers game the other day. I mean no disrespect to Val and his relationship with Amber. I ultimately just want both Val and Sharna to be happy but I think they’re cute together and writing these stories are fun. For intents and purposes of this story, please pretend like Val and Jenna weren’t together because I made Jenna a part of her support system. Thanks. I hope you like it! Please let me know what you think by commenting or messaging me! Like/Reblog! Enjoy!
P.S Sorry, it’s super long but so worth it. One of my favorites that I’ve written. I’m open to writing a part 2 if you guys would like it.
They had just gone to the steelers game to support Antonio Brown. They had all had a fabulous time amongst the freezing cold temperature. After the game they went out to eat before their next stop of the day, the hockey game. Everyone was being quiet, on their phones-as pointed out by Keo- but everyone was enjoying their day off. Val walked over to Sharna and sat in the seat next to her.
She looked up from her phone, “Hey.” She said monotonously as she nodded her head looking back down at her phone.
“You ok?” “Yea, It’s whatever, Val.” Sharna rolled her eyes and continued scrolling through instagram.
“Sharna, talk to me.” He shook her leg.
She pushed him off and looked at him sharply, “I don’t want to.”