taking Luke out for trick or treating with Matt and his kids?
Luke Alvez Headcanons, trick or treating with Matt and his children:
- It would take a lot of convincing to get Luke to agree to the plan. He wasn’t the biggest fan of Halloween, so you had to bribe him with the lure of free candy.
- But, by the time Matt arrived with his family, the two of you would be buzzing with excitement – having gone all out for the occasion.
- Even Roxy would be dressed up and your entire apartment was decked out in Halloween decorations (despite Luke’s complaints).
- All of Luke’s reservations would instantly disappear as he saw the joy on Matt’s children’s faces.
- Matt would be surprised by all the effort put into the occasion, knowing full-well that Luke had complained about Spencer’s enthusiastic decoration of the bullpen earlier that week.
- But, apparently Matt’s children managed to bring out the softer side of his colleague.
- The bright smile on Luke’s face as Chloe and Lily smeared face paint onto his cheeks was adorable.
- Everyone would burst out laughing when Roxy started barking at the fake black cat perched in the front window.
- By the way, she would adore all the attention she received from the children – affectionately licking their faces as they squealed with delight.
- It would be really fun to take the children trick or treating with Matt – though challenging to keep an eye on all of them.
- Matt would make a comment about how great the two of you were with children, smirking slyly as he noticed your cheeks flush.
- Luke would still end up being the biggest child of all, pleading with Matt’s children to let him steal a sweet or two from their bags. He would definitely use his charm to get a handful of candy from the twin girls.
- By the end of the night, he would have reconsidered his stance on Halloween.