“What do you mean Bethesda should do more QA? Their glitches are hilarious!”
Right, hilarious glitches like
- Your settlement’s resources in FO4 being set to 0 with no way to fix it, randomly, which has persisted over multiple patches.
- Enemy loot randomly having the ‘owned’ tag so picking it up makes companions hate you and some totally unrelated NPCs hostile
- DLC having a tendency to just not be recognized. Which is an issue on every platform.
- Having to slaughter all your settlers if Raiders take over your settlement despite killing the Raiders and their leader
- Collision issues with Nuka World rides making you get stuck in geometry
- Your character randomly turning invisible which necessitates a game restart on PC and a CONSOLE REBOOT on console.
- Blurring effects from head injuries persisting permanently with no fix, an issue that has been present since the launch of FO4
Or like all those funny glitches in Skyrim like.
- NPCs breaking during quests, making them incompletable on console and requiring console commands to fix on PC
- Clearing out locations during EXPLORING breaking some quests
- Alduin becoming invincible sometimes when you use THE ANTI-DRAGON SHOUT
- PS3 Save files becoming so bloated due to a bug they’d eventually break
- Outright broken quests which will hard-lock the game randomly