What… do you mean this wasn’t a prompt? I’M SO SORRY! I couldn’t help myself, this was too cute.
Summary: There’s a Katsudon, a Kitten and Victor still doesn’t know Yuuri’s dog was called Vicchan.
Words: 1,121 (I didn’t want to use the read moooore)
Yuuri felt slightly embarrassed about his loud laughter echoing through Victor’s apartment, but Yuri kept pinching this horribly ticklish spot right at his fourth ribs from bottom to top and he couldn’t exactly hold his reactions back.
“Ah! Is this little piggy sensitive on his ribs~?, Yuuri felt his cheeks burning as his hysterical laughter only became louder and more desperate, his head thrown back against the carpeted floor and his body arching up away from it but into Yuri’s fingers, only helping him to dig more accurately into each individual rib.
”Yurio!“, Yuuri finally gasped, his hands trapped under Yuri’s knees and his legs kicking behind him. ”Ahahaha! Yurio, please!“
“You Katsudon” Yuri rolled his eyes, not easing up his assault, not even a bit. “Calling me ‘Yurio’ is the reason why you’re here laughing your head off!”, a snort followed by a shriek burnt Yuuri’s nostrils.
“I’m sorry! I’m sohohorry!”, Yuri didn’t stop, though, and when his hands started to travel down towards Yuuri’s hips, Yuuri let out a loud shriek. “Not there! Not thehere! V-Victor! Vic-ack!”, Victor, who was laying down in the sofa enjoying himself watching the Yuris playing around, noticed, out of experience of course, how Yuuri was reaching his limits.
He couldn’t help a tiny smile pulling at the corners of his lips, though, when he saw Yuuri trembling with silent laughter. That was the signal.
“Alright, kitten”, Yuri hummed, looking up at Victor and flinching when he was right beside him in seconds.
“Victor!”, Yuri squeaked, his hands still managing to keep Yuuri in the edge of madness, now squeezing the fleshy parts on his inner thghs. “I think Yuuri had enough, Yurio”, a pinch in the side was enough to send Yuri flying off of Yuuri, the latter curled up into a tiny, giggly and trembling ball.
“Don’t you think?”, Yuri shook his head.0
“I do n-ah! D-dohohon’t!”, Yuri tried to push Victor’s hands away as soon as his fingertips made contact with the clothed skin of his belly. Yuri giggled like a child and a soft pink hue started to cover up his cheeks and the bridge of his scrunched up nose.
Thank you for your book recs tag. So many good books that I now need to read. Are there any new books you'd desperately recommend?
I’m gonna choose to interpret “new books” as “new to me” i.e. books I’ve read in the last few months, adored, and haven’t YELLED ABOUT a lot yet, sooo:
- SIX OF CROWS BY LEIGH BARDUGO – I haven’t read the Grisha trilogy so for the first 100 or so pages of this I was pleasantly “???” about everything, but then it TOOK TF OFF and didn’t slow down again and YO, I AM IN LOVE. the tagline is “six dangerous outcasts, one impossible heist” but honestly I think “my six morally grey kids flirt dreadfully and have shenanigans” is far more fitting. shenanigans and clutch-your-heart painful backstories. (alternately: “five dangerous outcasts, and Wylan”.) CAN’T WAIT FOR ALL THE ADRENALINE-FUELLED, TORTURED SNOGGING WE’RE GONNA GET IN THE NEXT BOOK! BRING IT ON!
- FANS OF THE IMPOSSIBLE LIFE BY KATE SCELSA – this was a very lovely, very cute, very well written little sort-of-polyamory book. it’s basically about three kids (two boys who ID as gay and one straight girl) who’re obsessed with each other, and it ACTUALLY GOES THERE. like, they take it TO THE BONE ZONE. sort of. more like the Unambiguous Oral Zone, which is preceded by the boys being like “I thought you didn’t like to kiss girls?” “I thought YOU didn’t like to kiss girls!” and then finger-gunsing each other. AAAAANYWAY, I liked it a lot. and the author replied to my tweet with a winking smiley, so she’s golden.
- HORRORSTÖR BY GRADY HENDRIX – two words: HAUNTED IKEA. (technically it’s haunted ‘Orsk’. and Ikea actually exists in their universe, which took me out of it slightly – I think Grady should have played it like Orsk Is Ikea, not “oh, Orsk is just a rip-off Ikea!” kind of like that ONE Harry Potter mention in Fangirl that gives you whiplash. BUT, OTHER THAN THAT: BRILLOPADS, AND GENUINELY VERY SCARY.)
- WHEN EVERYTHING FEELS LIKE THE MOVIES BY RAZIEL REID – okay, this book is an ACQUIRED TASTE. three pages in I was like “wow, this is absolutely not for me”, but I just… didn’t put it down. I devoured the whole thing in one sitting because I needed to know what was going to happen. it was very nihilistic, super fucked up, sexually explicit, but DAMN, JUDE. A CHARACTER FOR OUR TIME. queer af, genderfluid (? possibly?), he belongs in an early ‘90s New Queer Cinema flick starring Andreja Pejic and directed by Gregg Araki.
- SIMON VS THE HOMO SAPIENS AGENDA BY BECKY ALBERTELLI – hoooo boy, this was a cute book. A CUTE BOOK. I read it immediately after finishing When Everything Feels Like The Movies, because I knew I needed something sweet and nice and Uplifting Teen Movieish before going to bed, AND THIS BOOK WAS IT. such a great premise, really great protagonist, big ol’ heart eyes in my face all the way through.
- THE REST OF US JUST LIVE HERE BY PATRICK NESS – I’ve yelled about this book once before, but it bears repeating: it’s incredible and I am highkey in love with it. buncha teenagers trying to live their lives while residing in the same town as myriad YA SF/F Chosen Ones, who keep trying to Save the World at inopportune times and ruining graduation, etc. etc.
I saw the video of the spirit boards and i was silly enough to look at the comments and the few top comments are always so negative and its like uugghhh ENOUGH its almost bit funny how god damn annoying these people can be .. alright rant over lol
Oh I know. The idiocy is seriously just funny at this point.