being an ambivert (intro/extrovert at the same time)...
1. I love the idea of being in social settings, meeting new people but sometimes small introductory conversations are not my cup of tea.. I end up stuttering & saying dumb shit like “I really like the shape of your head, really nice, defined..” So I’ve just given up seeking out new friendships.
2. I’ll dead ass wake up in the morning feeling like “hummm.. this is a good day to hibernate & not to see humans, imma sleep in, pamper myself, read a book, cook, smoke myself up tonight, etc.” but by 12pm, my soul is craving a party, a kickback or something of the sort..
3. I can go from binge watching Netflix for 2 days straight with an introverted friend to hitting that milly and shaking my ass at the club with a bunch of extroverts and have just about the same amount of fun with both.
4. I can easily read people, put myself in others’ shoes and understand multiple points of views.
5. I can do some wild, versatile shit like chop off all my hair, or dye it blue, have bodacious makeup on, dress a little out of the ordinary, perform in front of 100s of people etc. but standard conversation with strangers makes me extremely nervous/uncomfortable.
6.I’m Indecisive as fuck!
7. I’m the person that will make plans with you, be hella excited to finally step out, hit the town and just have a great time but if you happen to cancel? Better believe I’mma enjoy this bed of mine just as much. I got Netflix && Hulu plus, faack you mean?
8. I’ve questioned wether or not I’m bipolar several times.
The music was too loud and everyone was too drunk, it was a mistake to come to this party but (Y/N) wanted to come so here I am. Bryce was having a party at his place, which isn’t that surprising, he always throws these parties and it always ends up too crazy and crowded with drunk teens all over the place. I might’ve had a few drinks and now I was feeling tipsy, but (Y/N) refused to drink because we used her car to get here and she was going to drive us back.
I got sick of the loud music and getting shoved every 10 seconds so I was searching for (Y/N) through the wave of teenagers until I finally saw her near the snack table across the room. She wasn’t alone though, I could see her talking to someone but the dancing bodies blocked the other person. As I got closer I saw Bryce in front of her. They were just talking and laughing, which I was fine with, but I wasn’t fine when Bryce decided to put his hand on (Y/N)’s waist. She pushed his hand away but he put it back and pulled her into his chest. I was fucking mad, but what made it worse was that she was just laughing, she didn’t even care about what he was doing. I made my way to them and pulled (Y/n) off of Bryce.
“What the fuck?!” I asked, clearly angry.
“Hey Standall, whats up?” Bryce said.
“Shut the hell up Bryce” I reply
“Come on Alex what are you so mad about” he asked smirking.
“Stay the hell away from (Y/N)”
“Come on Alex, you’re overreacting” (Y/N) said
I looked over my shoulder and gave her a death glare.
“For real Alex” Bryce started “Besides she didn’t mind”
I stared at Bryce then turned around, grabbed (Y/N)’s hand and dragged her out. We stopped when we reached her car and she turned around and began yelling.
“What the fuck was that (Y/N)?!” I replied also yelling.
“You mean when I was with Bryce? We were just talking!”
“Oh really, ‘just talking’?” I asked “Cause when I came over he was trying shit on you!”
“I could’ve handled myself Alex!” she said
“You don’t know the type of stuff Bryce goes around doing. I don’t want you talking to him!”
“Im going to talk to whoever I want to Alex!” She said obviously getting annoyed.
“Jesus (Y/N) why do you have to be such a dumbass bitch at time?! Why cant you just stop being so fucking stupid?!” I yell at her.
Her eyes went wide, she wasn’t used to me lashing out on her like that. I immediately regretted what I said.
“Shit (Y/N) I didn’t mean to say that.” I said quickly
“Yeah, save it Alex” she said quickly getting in her car and driving off.
I ended up getting a ride from Zach. He dropped me off and I went straight to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone to check on (Y/N). I called her but got no answer, she was mad, really mad. I sent her a couple texts telling her to answer cause I wanted to work things out, i didn’t want her to stay mad at me. While waiting for an answer I decided to change and go get food.
I opened the fridge to look for something to eat but then my phone suddenly rang. Looking at the caller ID I saw (Y/N)’s name and answer immediately.
“(Y/N) holy shit finally, I called you like a million times.” I say a soon as I answer the call.
“Hello sir, this is St. Peters hospital, this was the most recent contact on Ms.(Y/L/N)’s phone and we called to tell you that she happened to get into a car accident.”
“I-is she okay?”
“We’re still trying to making sure of that. If you want to know more you will have to come to the hospital.” The lady said and ended the call.
I ran to my car and sped my way to the hospital. When I got there I asked if I could see (Y/N) but the doctor said she was still being treated that I had to wait an hour or so, which of course, I did.
The last thing we talked about was me telling her how stupid I thought she was, which I didn’t actually believe, I don’t know why I keep doing dumb shit like this. I really need to work on my anger, I keep getting in fights and saying shit I don’t mean.
About an hour later at 1:38am, I finally saw a doctor walk towards the waiting room. I stood up and when he got to me he started talking.
“Im happy to tell you that (Y/N) is fine, she just has a broken left wrist and a few bruises.”
“So can I see her now?” I asked really hoping I can finally talk to her.
“Yes sir, right this way.” He said leading me to her room.
She smiled when she saw me but quickly stopped when she remembered the argument we had about 2 hours ago. I sat on the edge of the hospital bed and grabbed her right hand looking at her as she stared back at me. It was time for me to make things right.
Hi! My name is Rye. It’s a dumb nickname, I know. I’m looking for a
penpal because I love to make new friends and to talk about anything and
everything. I love American history, and history in general, biology,
reading and music! I mostly listen to the stereotypical teenage pop
bands, but I’ll listen to anything and I love to find new music. I’m a
junior in high school and a Libra. I’m also really into conspiracy
theories and dumb shit like that. I’m involved in the LGBT community and
like to think of myself as open-minded.
I would prefer email, and someone who is relatively close to my age,
although I really don’t mind. As long as you’re not a homophobe, racist,
bigot, etc. etc. we’ll be fine!!
Who’s the messiest one: Taako is a real messy boy. Kravitz tries to be neat, but isn’t really much of a clean boy himself. Their shared space is always a mess its ridiculous.
Who feels the most uncomfortable about PDA: Um??? This is Taako ‘wastes a spell slot on glamor spells and won’t hesitate to show off’ Taaco and Kravitz ‘overdramatic goth who fakes accents to sound cool’ Deadboy. These two idiots are always showing off. Always.
Who’s the funniest drunk: I imagine a Drunk Taako would be like… Taako x 10, which sounds amusing in on itself. I’m not really too sure what kind of drunk Kravitz would be… can he even get drunk?? This is a question that someone as tired as me cannot answer rn
Who texts the most: Taako, but it’s all like… really dumb shit. He tells Kravitz (in detail) about how Magnus used his toothpaste AGAIN and he’s going to pay. He sends a bunch of emojis for no other reason than that he’s bored. He sends Kravitz a selfie every single time he has a good hair day (every day). He’s a very talkative person in all forms of media
Who has the most embarrassing taste in music: Kravitz probably??? The only person who’s not embarrassed about it is him
Who reads the most: Hm… Kravitz would try to be the elegant bookish type, but also his adhd ass can’t handle sitting still for too long. Sometimes he just gets Taako to read aloud to him
Who’s better with kids: They’re both, like… really bad with kids. Taako doesn’t give a shit about them, and Kravitz probably feels weird around children because how often does he really interact with them (like, cmon, how many child liches and necromancers ARE there???)??? Still, they’ve got their son boy Angus, and thats all that matters
Who’s the one that fixes things around the house: Taako. With magic. Sometimes it breaks things worse
Who’s got the weirdest hobby: idk…. theyre both really weird
Who cooks and who cleans up: Once he’s comfortable enough, Taako cooks of course. Even if Kravitz knew how to cook, he couldn’t even compare to Taako’s skill. Because of this, Kravitz insists on cleaning up afterwards, since Taako had worked so hard.
Looking at older/oldish anime with new versions feels a bit disappointing bc of this trend I’ve noticed where the somehow scratchier, older art feels more expressive and alive than the slicked up pretty polish-dripping newer style?
AU where the gang couldn't figure out how to get to Pylea (at least for a while) so princes Cordelia ended up saving Fred her damn self and they rule together for however long?
send me an au and i’ll give you 5+ headcanons about it
- okay, the first thing cordy does when she becomes queen and actually has control over pylea was to free humans and slaves and whatnot, and cordy’s p sad bc none of the people she saved sounded like the girl who helped her, but then a while later she’s getting to know her new kingdom and she sees this crazy looking girl trying to hide and she just Knows. it was almost impossible for cordy to understand her at first but she was just so grateful, she somehow convinced fred to go back to the castle and convinced her she would be safe.
- fred Never leaves cordy’s side. first bc everyone else scares her - they did try to kill her multiple times -, and then because cordy just makes her feel very, very comfortable. it was awkward at first when fred insisted she had to sleep in cordy’s bedroom and cordy was decidedly Not happy about it, but turns out fred’s cute and she doesn’t make too much noise, so she could stay.
- at first it was just gratitude, but soon cordy finds out she Needs fred. fred knows everything about pylea and their culture, she knows about their food, costumes, language ((kinda))… people in pylea grow to really like cordy as a ruler and a lot of that has to do with fred. thing is, for the most part fred doesn’t even know she’s helping so much. she just really likes cordy and when she likes people, she rambles. cordy’s spent Hours just listening to fred talk and talk about everything that happened to her since she got there.
- fred never Really begins to recover from her ptsd while she’s still in pylea, she’s still jumpy and afraid, and she still writes on walls, but her sanity shines through here and there. cordy can see there’s an actual person behind that crazy, and she realizes how much she really cares about that girl, and how much she wants to help.
- cordy decides to throw feats as often as she can, for as many people as possible. it’s mostly a substitute for parties, that she misses greatly, but it doesn’t really work without the music - at least the drinks are Amazing. fred always eats too much and at the same time, regrets not eating more.
- they don’t start dating or anything like that, at least until they’re back in LA - their whole situation is a little too crazy for that. but the signs are there. fred stopped sleeping in the extra bed, and now cuddles cordy every night, they’re always touching and smiling and laughing around each other, their goodnight kisses stopped happening only at night, and pyleans started using the word for “partner” when talking about fred - she’s too shy translate that to cordy. they’re yet to com-shuck tho.
- no matter how many times cordy asked her to stop, fred always calls her princess. even if cordy is a Queen, and she wants to be called by her name, fred can’t help it. she’s as pretty as any princess she’s ever seen or read about, and she lives in an actual castle, and as far as fred’s concerned, they’re living their version of happily ever after.
omg different anon but going off of that...honestly some of the ugliest shit on this hellsite is white progressives™ trying to score woke points by writing up uninformed text posts "calling out" obama and hillary as "neoliberal killers." like literally delegitimizing the candidates actually supported by a majority of POC, by a vast majority of black women, just so they can make themselves feel "woke" and "edgy." that makes me so mad tbh :///
lmao nobody on here actually knows what they’re talking about that’s why i don’t be arguing with anyone on here because i know 99% of them don’t pay attention to politics for more than 10 minutes a day nor are they studying political science / international relations / national security / public policy or ANY of that shit and most of them only read headlines and what other uninformed people are saying on here, like…. if i can’t verify that you’re studying or are an expert in what you’re running your mouth about then you’re not someone i’m going to argue with on the subject or listen to/take seriously at all tbh
Hes Ben’s alternate self from dimension 23 in Omniverse. I aDORE omniverse because there is an arc about different versions of Ben or how he could have ended up. Ben 23′s story is kinda sad when you hear it tbh.
“In a sense, Ben 23 is the same as Ben Prime (normal ben) was at 10-11, but without Grandpa Max to guide him, Ben 23 didn’t learn that not all aliens were evil. To fill the void left by the passing of Max, Ben 23 immersed himself in fame and fortune.
“ From Wikia.
Hes shorter and honestly rly annoying but actually tries his best to be a hero.
He is all about money and ads and fans.
So you see really dumb shit like this LMAo.
but at the end of the day he is a good kid.
Also Almost all of his aliens are BLUE instead of green/normal colors >w<!!!!
I’ve seen some hc’s of Gavin joining the crew after he’s caught badly pickpocketing Geoff, but what if he wasn’t? What if Gavin was the thief who not only robbed the king of Los Santos and got away scott free, but was cocky enough to do it again and again. The first few times Geoff doesn’t even notice, thinks its bad luck, faulty memory, blames himself for the loss and moves on. So Gavin gets cheeky, takes bigger risks and pinches more and more expensive items, escalating until Geoff notices, then further still until the man is worked up into a rage about it.
When Geoff finally catches him (A moment Geoff swears up and down wasn’t orchestrated by Gavin, but even he has doubts) Gavin is decked out in Geoff’s missing rolex, his pricey cufflinks and obscenely expensive sunglasses, his tailored jacket and his goddamn favourite belt-buckle. He has Geoff’s phone, the keys to one hide-out and half-a-dozen stolen cars, a wallet full of cards and one very valuable custom-made beretta. But Geoff has him now, and he’s going to kill him. Except, well. Geoff wasn’t expecting a kid, and he sure as hell wasn’t expecting said kid to treat his aggressive interrogation like a freaking job interview.
Say what you will about his methods, Gavin’s a bright guy and it didn’t take him long to work out where the real power lay in Los Santos. He had no intention of messing around with low level gangs in the hopes of gaining the right attention, of working his way up to the big leagues. No, he knows his talents, is confident in his ability to talk his way into a job once he gets an audience, and boy does he like to make an entrance.