I’m rewatching the Supercorp scenes (again) and Supercorp has SO MANY cute scenes but this one is absolutely one of my faves..
“I wanted to invide you to my party” Luthor is trying to convice Supergirl to attend her gala and Supergirl is trying to convice Lena to cancel the whole thing because it’s “definitely going to be a target for this gang” and then Lena is like “well that’s why I need you there to protect it” and she knows that with supergirl there she will be “safe” (she already trusts Supergirl so much, but I mean she did save her in that helicopter in 2x01) and then “well, you can’t live in fear” and “time and again you risk everything to see justice done. is it so hard to believe that I feel the same way?” Soulmates or what?! And Kara can’t say no to her because seriously, who could? And then Lena’s face!! Have you seen how happy she looks at that, I mean that’s one of her biggest smiles we’ve seen so far. It looks a lot like fangirling to me.. I mean I would be happy too if I had Supergirl (AND Kara Danvers) as guests at my party
And then Kara leaves and Lena just kinda followes her and watches her with awe on her face? She’s so amazed by the hero, seriously I can’t with these two. It’s like they were made for each other <3
Funny how when there are POC heroes people never have an issue making them half white with basically all of their culture erased, but with villains they're always pure blooded POC with an accent always speaking in a foreign language. I bet if Lance was an asshole the fandom would be like "listen Lance Espinosa is a pure blooded Cuban boy-" 😒
dude. oh my god. i never thought about that.
THIS IS SO TRUE WTF like people make villains coded as every possible POC and sometimes not even like coded, just like BLATANTLY making POC’s evil af while any “”””hero””””” character is either white af or biracial and half white and mostly white.
So I found my old Pottermore acc I made when I was 11 and I look on it and it say I was a Griff and I'm like who was I but then I remember when I was younger I was stupidly brave.... I put my own feeling before everyone else I'm so ashamed of 11 year old me! I'm happy with how I am now, a kind, loving and happy girl and a hufflepuff and I'm happy here *hug*
Don’t we all cringe a little when we think abt what we were like a few years ago?
Don’t be ashamed tho, it somehow made you the person you are today. I’m glad you’re happy lil badger, welcome to the family.
Yeah so um I decided to make an oc ask meme based around angst. Some of these I came up with myself, others are from other ask memes and I just picked the angsty ones so here goes:
1. What’s one experience your character had that made them very afraid?
2. Does your character have a deep and/or dark secret? If so, what is it?
3. Have they ever lost a loved one? What happened to them, and are they the same as they were before they lost them?
4. Has your character ever been hurt or betrayed by someone they thought they could depend on? What happened?
5. Would they ever turn on someone they just met in order to save themselves?
6. Have they ever committed a crime, or something they felt was wrong? What was it?
7. If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would it be and why?
8. Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
9. Is the character a victim of abuse?
10. What were the character’s parents like? What was the affect the parents had on the character?
11. What are your character’s coping mechanisms?
12. Do they like to suffer? Like to see other people suffering?
13. What does it take to make your character cry?
14. What is your character’s biggest relationship flaw? Has this flaw destroyed relationships for them before?
15. What is their biggest fear? What in general scares them? How do they act when they’re scared?
16. What are your character’s vices and bad habits?
17. Is your character afraid of death? Why/why not?
18. Would society call your character a good guy or a bad guy? what would they say they are?
19. What is your character insecure about?
What was something they struggled with greatly and how did they overcome it?
21. Does your character have anyone that they really care about, to the point that they would give their life for them? If so, who are they and what is your character’s relation to them? If not, do they wish they did? Is there anyone they wish they could build such a relationship with?
22. If they could change just one thing about themselves, what would it be?
23. Is your character more physically or emotionally strong? Why is this?
24. What is your character’s most important possession? Why?
25. Do they find that they care what others think of them? Or do they not really mind how others view them?
26. What, in your character’s life, puts the most pressure on them?
What would be the worst way to die, in your character’s opinion?
28. What is your character’s greatest strength?
29. What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
30. What makes them feel safe or secure? What makes them feel insecure or unsafe?
For this I have not prepared a title …help me!! The idea, however, was as a less Marvel Loki, less comic-ish, less “green and gold armor and let’s go with the Tesseract”. In my head it stirred the image of a Loki more Viking, and less Marvel. I do not know what came out, frankly, … I wanted to try the armor scales, my usual Celtic-Viking embroidery, and my
inevitable Loki Green . In the end what amazed me was the drapery of the sleeves, which is absolutely unexpected. And maybe unwanted because at first the focus should have been the armour…
Except that, in the end, resulted all pretty flat, Tom’s photo was in short sleeves, and I was not impressed. In the end a couple of photos of drapery have done their job, and it’s not been the nightmare I expected. I’ve always been a duffer with draperies ..
The brightest part at left shoulder in that pic, is not about my pencil skills, but of the reflection of light upon graphite layers … it’s very metallic, so that’s great!