what is chihoko about?? Im seeing it everywhere but i cant figure it out?
basically, the chihoko incident went like this:
- first of all: all the skaters were drunk. really drunk.
- second: yuuri and victor were stretching
- and because of a drinking game, they were very naked
- third: this is shachihoko
- which yuuri said was more flexible than victor
- “there’s one who is more flexible than you… sha~~~chihoko!”
- victor misheard and thought he said chihoko
- “….. who is this chihoko”
- then he got jealous bc he thought yuuri was comparing him to an ex since yuuri said things like
- “that one’s so flexible! always doing the inverse shrimp pose on top of hasetsu castle! it’s such a completely unforgettable sight, glittering like gold!”¨
- cue drunken drama!
- “victor why are you mad” “i’m not mad” “yes you areeeee”
- yuuri wakes up with no memory of the night, “surpass chihoko” written on his back in russian and victor’s underwear on his head (because as a result of a spontanious coronation ceremony) while victor’s is nowhere to be found
- everyone tries to find victor and stuff happens
- meanwhile victor has had some time to think and realized he’s just angry at himself for thinking he’d know everything about yuuri, the past is in the past and it’s what made yuuri into who he is today and that yuuri has surprised him so many times and now it’s his turn. it’s really sweet and sappy.
- the skaters find him doing the aforementioned pose on top of the hasetsu castle (thanks for the visual kubo)
- “look at this stretch yuuri! is this better than chihoko!”
- “(who tf even is that……) victor there’s no one better than you in the whole world!”
- poor yuuri still has no idea who tf victor is talking about but he ends up stretching naked on the roof with him bc victor asked him to join him
- the end