Hi dear ❤ Can I request headcanons for Kuroo and Oikawa (separately!!) with a female s/o who plays volleyball at national level? Thanks a lot!!
- Very very impressed.
- He loves seeing you play because
those spandexyou always look determined and eager to win but you look like you have a lot of fun too.
- Is your biggest fan and loves to cheer you on with signs and headbands. He may not be very loud at cheering but just know he loves to be there for you.
- You’re just pretty when you’re playing. Sweaty and all, he really likes that side of you.
- He might come watch you play at national level a few times whenever he can but since he’s trying his best too, he can’t always be at your games and it sucks for the both of you.
- Likes to play against you for fun because it’s a good challenge for the both of you. If you win, he doesn’t get mad but it encourages him to try harder.
- For some reason, when he’s sweaty, he likes to hug you teasingly because you’ll whine and complain about his sweat.
- Lowkey brags about you to people.
- If you win Nationals, he wants to take you on a fancy date or treats you to whatever because he’s a proud boyfriend. But if you just want to stay and cuddle, he’s up for that.
- If you lose, he’s pretty good at comforting and will hold you in his arms as long as you need him too.
- Is so proud to have a girlfriend who is great at volleyball because he thinks that it’s another way the two of you can connect.
- Brags to a lot of people that his girlfriend is a national player.
- Is lowkey jealous if you go to national before him.
- He offers to help you out and practice before you go to nationals because he wants you to take that win. He’ll reward you with kisses whenever you take a good spike or do a good set.
- Misses you a lot when you go play your games and he can’t come with you. He’ll whine a lot to his friends or he texts you a lot even if you can’t reply all the time.
- When he sees you playing, he just thinks to himself about you. About how he’s so lucky to have you and how much he loves you. He adores you.
- Lovesss it when he comes to watch one of your games and you turn to him in the audience and wave at him or give him a thumbs up. It’s nice to know that you know he’s there and that he knows you know that he’s there.
- When you win, he brags even more to other people but he’s so full of love when he does. Wants to tell the world that you’re amazing because you really are to him.
- If you lose, he won’t say much but try to give you encouraging words so you don’t feel too down. Gives you lots of kisses to help you feel better.