Connor Murphy x reader Head cannons (what the fuck am I trying to say here?) he's dating a book worm who also is insecure about her body. (I hate myself for this but 🤷♀️) thanks
(I relate to this prompt a lot oops) Enjoy! ❤️:
- Without a doubt, Connor is one of the most caring boyfriends ever
- It’s kind of weird and a bit hard for him at first bc he’s not used to intimacy but after a while it’s heaven. He loves having someone he can talk to and trust and not have to worry about being judged. He loves that he can put down his guard and be who he is. He loves how he can love and be loved and that makes him so happy.
- Not a lot of pda, but he always holds your hand or drapes an arm around your waist, pressing occasional kisses to your temple.
- Really involved in your interests and likes to know everything about them. “Babe what are you reading? What’s it about? Can I read it after you?”
- You really get him into reading more. It becomes one of his new hobbies and it’s so good for him to have hobbies and start to participate in things bc it’s just shows how he’s combating his mental illness and coping more.
- One of his favorite books is The Little Prince which he cried at
- Loves to cuddle with you and hold you and just whisper sweet nothings
- Connor is also really protective, so whenever you feel bad or insecure about yourself, he’s always right there to reassure you
- Insecure about your body? He’ll name everything he loves about it and tell you how your “flaws” just make your more unique
- “I love every part of you. There isn’t a thing that I would change. Everything about you makes me happy.”
- He says it super seriously and holds your face and looks deeply into your eyes. You’ll just stand like that in silence for a few minutes, and eventually he leans in, his lips barely brushing yours, and say “I love you.”
- He kisses you gently, holding you like you were a delicate piece of glass. You both smile into the kiss as all of your insecurities go away.