I forgot if I already asked this or not, but: If RFA/V/Saeran were vampires, what would their general feeding habits be like? Assuming they don't choose to feed off MC all the time or just leave her for tiny dessert nibs.
You haven’t! Or at least if you did, tumblr possibly ate it! Gosh, I don’t talk about vampires much, but I really like them….Modern vamps are so good… I’m sorry if none of these make sense! The last vampire related thing I watched was a few random episodes of Buffy afhdsf
Speaking of Buffy, I’m going along with the idea that just because they’ve drank your blood doesn’t mean you’re a vampire. Rather if they drink the vampires blood? …Is that weird? Idk if thats ‘Official Lore’, but now it’s “Scums Bastardized Lore’. And it’s a weird modern vamp world because?? I have?? No idea how to write vampire worlds holy fuck
Thank you @fromthedeskofelizabeththird and my friendo Mouse for helping me out with this one!
Zen: The ‘Lestat’ Vampire
- Probably the most typical, dramatic and Romantic vampire.
- A bit of a drama queen if his fans aren’t giving him much attention
- He won’t drink fans blood, but if its offered he tries to come up with an excuse. Saying he’s already ate, prefers a certain blood type to maintain his ‘good skin’, etc
- With Mc he would be worried about drinking too much at once! He might get carried away, especially since he wouldn’t go feed off of random people (probably some weird modern-vamp storebought bs), and he might try to make it Extremely Romantic (and cheesy)
- Mostly he would try to save drinking her blood for special occasions, and probably wouldn’t even bring up or entertain the idea of turning her for a while.
Jumin: The ‘No One Understands Me’ Vampire
- Look me in the eyes and tell me that Jumin wouldn’t be the type of vamp to lock himself in his room with Elizabeth 3rd, lamenting about how humans and vampires are so different, and how no human could understand him.
- Not as dramatic as Zen, but very closed off and skeptical when Mc shows any interest
- Probably drinks blood like its a fine wine. Gets fancy stuff, directly from the victim without having to sink his own fangs into them- Rich Vampire Bs, basically
- Mc suggesting that he could drink from her causes him to think she’s implying a sexual spin to it, and it takes a bit of talking to explain what she meant
- If he ever does drink from her, he’s very very careful, treats it as a relationship bonding experience, and compliments everything he can about the taste
- He may not do it often mainly due to the fact he wants to save her blood for very special occasions
Seven: The ‘Ayyyy Lmao’ Vampire
- Goofy vampire. Does the cheesy lame vampire jokes and treats his own existence as a joke
- Definitely has scared random humans by popping out and threatening to drink their blood, but then laughing at their horrified expressions
- Hails some god awful cheap blood soda bs as the best drink. It’s disgusting. Everyone things its disgusting.
- Refuses to drink Mc’s blood. He doesn’t want to hurt her like that, doesn’t want to risk going overboard and drinking too much, doesn’t want to risk anything. He would literally starve before willingly drinking her blood.
- If he absolutely had to, he would drink the bare minimum and then possibly baby her for a bit. As in, making sure she’s not feeling lightheaded or sensitive afterwards.
Yoosung: The ‘Innocent’ Vampire
-The most normal vampire that probably romanticizes drinking someone else’s blood. Probably hates that he’s going to look cute for years. Wishes he got turned a bit later in life.
- Drinks cheap blood and never any human blood until he meets Mc. It’s easy for him to get it, has been offered by a few humans before, but shyly refused
- If Mc ever lets him, he tries to make it romantic, almost as if it’s going to be your first time doing something else together
- The first time he accidentally goes overboard, but he apologises profusely (probably cooking something high in iron for you). After that, he tries to be more careful and stresses you can always say no
Jaehee: The ‘Most Beneficial’ Vampire
- Probably only became a vampire because it was the best way to get a job, maintain one, or because it was beneficial at the time.
- …vampires probably would have some gross ass coffee blood, huh? If so, that’s probably what she would drink the most, if not then normal coffee it is. Maybe some vampire employees would get better blood than “'storebought”’ blood?(fuk idk)
- When you suggest it to her, she outright refuses. Drinking blood straight from a human seems too personal, too intimate, and she doesn’t want to do that to a friend
-… Until its proven that the two of you are more than friends.
- Still, she hardly does, unless she really needs a pick-me-up. Afterwards she makes sure you rest up and don’t get too light-headed
V: The 'Wrong Reasons’ Vampire
- Probably turned a human into a vampire, under the guise that they would live together happily (*coughs* Rika)
- Because of this, he’s reluctant to drink from Mc. Doing so he might go a bit overboard (Rika would have been the last human he drank from), or stress about you wanting to become one
- He’s mainly used to just drinking like Jumin does, without the 'Humans will never understand me’ vibes.
- If he does, he’s so careful. So sweet, kissing the spot he’s going to bite a few times, barely even drinking enough to satiate his hunger.
- Just don’t seem to eager for it, because it will bring forth some past worries of his
Saeran: The “”“'Edgy”“”’ Vampire
- You ever see those vampires who go around drinking from whoever they want, whenever they want? Well here is Saeran, a Korean version of Spike.
- He does whatever, drinks from whoever, and tosses them aside afterwards. Doesn’t even care how weak they are afterwards
- Mainly the more dangerous ones, so if he hasn’t met Mc like that, she is lucky.
- Presumably, Mc would most likely be the one to calm him down, start forcing him to feel emotions (he hates it at first), and because of that, he doesnt drink from her at first.
- When he does, it’s more romantic. He doesn’t use her or toss her aside. He’s careful, constantly making sure she’s sure and okay, and then even dares to kiss her afterwards.