Fluffy headcanons for Poly!Reaper76?
Thank you so much for asking for this! I hope you like it!
- These fellas… oh man, can they get into petty arguments. As their partner, the responsibility usually falls on you to get the boys to stop their bickering about who actually deserves to be with Katara in Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Jack: “Are you stupid, Gabe? Aang is the only logical, nonabusive and caring choice!”
- Gabriel: “Jack, your little pansy protagonist ain’t got shit on Zuko.”
- Reyes is more of a snuggler while watching movies or relaxing, whereas Morrison will be more independent, or a shoulder to lean on.
- Jack and Gabriel, despite their initial resentment for each other post-Overwatch fall, have grown to truly love each other once more. They desire only to see their partners happy, and to keep their squadrons safe.
- Gabriel has resurrected a new faction of Blackwatch in Overwatch, but instead of a side-op, exclusive group, it focuses more on the offensive line, whereas Overwatch stays on the humanitarian and defensive side. This also leads to a more healthy and communicative relationship between Reyes and Morrison, and a happier environment overall.
- Gabriel always lends you his beanies and scarfs, while Jack always has the most comfy and oversized jackets and sweatshirts.
- Gabriel is totally a cat person, whereas Jack is a dog person. Who will you forge an alliance with?