Headcanons for Jumin reacting to a punk MC? Like, with dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos. Thanks!!
hey anon\ (•◡•) / thanks for stopping by!
(and i..honestly can’t remember how long i made you wait but..ehhhh)
hope you like this~ [side note this got so long wh a t ]
- mc was understandably very nervous going to meet jumin for the first time
- because? he was a renowned business man?? and they did not look professional At All
- they thought he wasn’t going to like them anymore when he saw them
- but there was no going back now…
- the guard knocked on the door, telling jumin they were here
- “mc?” they heard jumin’s talking to the guard. “let them in”
- oh boy oh boy oh boy here we go
- deep breaths, mc. it’s ok
- they go inside, putting a smile on while they walk in
- “hello jumin…” they say, bracing themselves for the look on his face
- he’s smiling…..what?
- “mc…it’s so nice to meet you.” he said, voice calm.
- “I didn’t know you were coming over, my apologies.” he says, snapping mc’s attention back to him
- “oh, no! it’s fine, jaehee told the guards I was coming..”
- does he…not mind?
- “well, I’m glad you came. Would you like a glass of wine?” “Sure, thank you.” “Oh, I could get you some dinner, too.”
- they guess……not?
- the two of them sit down for dinner and to talk
- side note: mc never had a meal this fancy before
- but anyways, they were starting to get comfortable, eating slowly
- “may i ask you something, mc? it’s been on my mind for a while now” “of course, jumin.”
- oh no here it comes
- “what do your tattoos mean?”
- wait that’s also different than what they thought he was going to ask
- but they answer. telling him about the one that was a reminder for their bad days, the one they got in memory of their grandmother, that one random one they kind of regret getting..
- he pays attention to everything. and after they explain all that
- “do you have anymore questions?” “three.” he says, they gesture him to ask
- “first, your hair color is interesting. what made you get that shade of green? and what made you get a piercing there? did it hurt?”
listen jumin is best friends with V, crazy hair colors probably isn’t a problem
- overall, he’s more curious than anything. but he totally doesn’t mind!
- there’s meanings and stories behind those tattoos and he thinks piercings are interesting
- he makes mc take them off for important meetings and in front of the press, though
- but he’s really supportive of mc’s expression of themselves and even though some people think it’s totally weird because they look like the most dysfunctional couple, he actually loves it omg