I highly doubt Penders can screw up Crash.
You sure about that?
- Crash “tolerates” Coco.
- Coco looks like a textbook supermodel despite being Crash’s little sister.
- Recolours of Aku Aku as far as the eye can see.
- Ripper Roo is now a metaphor for something serious. The writing quality reveals that Penders himself is not quite sure as to what.
- When Aku Aku was a baby, his father had a vision that compelled him to put his son in a dishwasher.
- Actual quotes relating to real life wars are used in the context of Cortex making his army of mutants.
- The Wumpa-Su Chronicles never gets made.
- Dingodile looks like this: