- Alec, at the institute: *working in his office*
- Magnus, pushing the door open: Alexander?
- Alec, looking up: Magnus? What are you doing here? Is everything alright?
- Magnus: No. It's not.
- Alec, getting up and walking over to him: What? What's wrong?
- Magnus: You didn't kiss me this morning before you left. You always kiss me on the forehead if I'm asleep.
- Magnus: Always, Alexander. Why not today?
- Alec: How do you even know if I'm kissing you if you're asleep...?
- Magnus: If something's bothering you-
- Alec: No! It's just, you had trouble sleeping last night and I didn't want to risk waking you today. You needed the sleep, Magnus.
- Magnus: Really, that's why?
- Alec, kissing him on the forehead: Yeah. Better?
- Magnus, smiling: Yes, much better.
I need a fic where someone goes “im the f-ing king” and the king’s sassy lover goes “way, and I’m f-Ing the king” under his/her breath