1. What fandom are you currently obsessing over the most?
2. What is your favourite character in that fandom?
Merlin. He’s brave, honourable, modest, compassionate, and is the most powerful warlock to have ever lived. What’s not to like?
3. Who do you ship your favourite character with? (If you don’t ship them with anyone, what is your favourite ship in the fandom?)
Freya. Even though their relationship only lasted a little while, I’ve always shipped them with each other and rarely with other characters. There are a lot of people out there who don’t like Freylin and I completely understand that, but in my mind “The Lady of the Lake” took place over a longer period of time than just a few days. Merlin also gets a lot of stick for wanting to leave Camelot, forsaking his destiny as he did so, but can we blame him? He never tried to do anything like that before or since – never once abandoning Arthur – and all he wanted was to be with his love. As he once said, “Love makes you do strange things.”
4. What is the story behind your url? (If none, make one up.)
Most of the people who know me think I’m this quiet, shy girl, but the ones who do know me a little more believe that I might actually be insane. I often say that I should live in an asylum, hence asylumgirl. The 636 is the number of letters in each of my names.
5. What does your blog mostly consist of?
Merlin, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, sometimes The Hunger Games, and just random stuff I find funny.
6. If you could go on a date with any one living celebrity, who would you choose?
Umm … perhaps Bradley James, because he could at least make me laugh.
7. What do you want for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Whateverthehellelsethereis?
I honestly have no clue.
8. What is your favourite colour?
9. Tacos or burritos?
I’ve never eaten either so I wouldn’t know.
10. What is the first thing you see when you look to your left?
A pack of sweetened mango, unfortunately empty.
What’s your favourite fandom?
What’s your OTP?
Who is your favourite character?
Whose blog on Tumblr is your favourite?
What is your favourite animal?
If you could go anywhere in the world/galaxy/universe where would you go and why?
What do you aspire to be?
Quick! Think of a word!
What’s your blog mostly about?
If you could spend the day with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?