1. Never leave cookies in the oven too long. Even if they’re still really soft, take them out after the recommended time. When they cool they will harden. Trust me, no one likes cookies that taste like rocks.
2. Always take a jacket. Even if you think you’ll be fine. Even if you’ll be inside. Even if there’s a heater. Bring your jacket.
3. Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help when you need it because everyone needs help sometimes.
4. The best pancake recipe is 1 cup equal parts flour and milk, ½ cup sugar and a pinch of baking powder. Add chocolate chips for extra deliciousness.
5. Go outside every day. Even if you don’t want to. Even if you have to use all your strength to drag yourself out of bed. The sunshine might not cure your problems, but it’ll do you so much good to breathe fresh air.
6. Don’t let your hobbies fade away. Keep reading, keep drawing, keep singing, keep painting, keep running. Keep doing what you love.
7. Carbs are not the enemy. They fuel your brain. So eat those potatoes and that rice and don’t you feel guilty about it for one second.
8. I know it sounds cliché but time really does heal all wounds. Give yourself 6 months and it won’t hurt so much, trust me.
9. Be kind. There is no reason for you to put someone down.
10. Learn to love yourself loudly and unconditionally and never apologise for it.
11. If you ever find yourself involved with someone who treats you like you’re nothing, run for the hills and never look back. They don’t deserve you.
12. Rose hip oil is a miracle worker. Gently rub over your face each night before bed and your skin will feel like silk.
13. Drink. Three. Litres. Of. Water. Every. Day.
14. Take pictures. Document everything. One day you’re gonna want to look back at all of this, make sure you have the photos to look at.
15. Let go of anything that weighs you down. The past is the past and there’s nothing we can do to change it. Every day is a another chance for us to do better, to be better.
16. Spend as much time as you can with the people who make you laugh.
17. Set up goals for yourself and keep yourself motivated in whatever you’re doing. Always have something to work towards.
18. Try to make your bed every morning. Yes it’s a hassle when you’re half asleep but there is no better feeling then coming home to a nice clean freshly made bed, especially if you’ve had a bad day.
19. Treat yourself but also look after yourself. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and move your body then dance all night and have a doughnut as a midnight snack. Life is about balance.
20. Never be afraid to love, even if you’ve been hurt before. Live life with an open heart and you might be vulnerable but you will experience so much joy.
Hi beautiful ladies, I’m here with more tips from my experiences and to help u with day to day hoeing and health n beauty tips 💜 enjoy ur day
✨- every hoe who drives should have a car ‘kit’ in the glove compartment or somewhere to store:
-backup contraception and condoms (sexual health is 🔑)
-both spare sexy panties and chill panties
-chill clothes than can double as pj’s (tracksuits, leggings, vest etcetera)
✨- use shimmer body lotion to make ur skin n limbs look radiant n a lil sexier than they already do (beautiful hoes come in all shapes n sizes💜) even a cheap one like dove or VS does the trick n ur skin feels soft to touch too
✨- don’t forget to castor oil ur eyebrows every night
✨- be a confident hoe.. Smile more n sit with good posture n u will appear more confident n approachable
✨- warm n wet camomile tea bags help get rid of eye infections n eye bags really well and it works amazingly for tired puffy eyes too lay down for a while and place them on ur closed eyes
✨- WATER n green tea, drink them both (skip the tea if ur caffeine sensitive)
✨- if u self tan like me, get you some exfoliating gloves. Actually everyone get them, they revolutionised my skincare routine n now I don’t need to buy or make body scrubs unless I wanna treat myself on the odd occasion
✨- always wear spf on ur face and under ur makeup even when it’s cloudy
✨- always wash ur face in cool or lukewarm water n avoid doing it in the hot shower as the heat n pressure can upset the skin
✨- as tempting as it is to make it smell like ur shower product for when ur getting head, don’t clean ur coochie with ur shower gel it can upset the pH n cause infections such as thrush and BV as well as parched skin
✨- spray ur pressure points (behind ears, insides of elbows n knees, inner thighs, décolletage, wrists) n ur perfume will linger all day
✨- exfoliate ur lips too! Make ur own white sugar scrub (or buy from LUSH) or use a wet flannel or an old toothbrush n rub very gently
Most of you have already started school and others still have a couple weeks left before the college quarter begins, but these tips can be used anytime throughout the semester/quarter! You’ve probably encountered other how-to’s with repetitive tips, (like don’t pull all nighters, or don’t slack or don’t wait til the last minute to do your homework), but I wanted to dive deeper into the understanding of yourself, how to perform your best, and how to avoid doing any of the same tips that you hear! I had to learn most of these while stumbling through school and college, so I hope this will help you start the new school year with a little more understanding about how you can retain new information and make it stick more effectively! Don’t forget to take frequent breaks inbetween studying, stay hydrated and take it easy!!
Law of Attraction isn’t a potion or magic, it’s a way of life. You are using LOA all day every day whether you realize it or not. It’s as constant as oxygen or gravity.
Understand that LOA is a mirror that mirrors back to us what we feel and believe, NOT what we want or are asking for.
So if you are asking for a better relationship, more money, a great job, a new car or whatever - LOA will deliver to you what you BELIEVE about those things every time.
It difficult to think about what we want without also thinking about the fact that we don’t have it which keeps us from manifesting it in our lives, so often we can manifest what we want by not thinking about it at all. How? By choosing to be happy - ridiculously happy.
Below are my tips to manifest whatever it is you’re wanting to experience in your life.
Meditate - DAILY
Spend 15 minutes twice a day sitting quietly, undisturbed and feeling grateful for how awesome your life is.
Daily meditation is not an option.
Refuse to think thoughts that make you feel crappy. Do this by creating 2-3 ‘Go To Thoughts’
Go to thoughts are thoughts that make you happy every time you think about them.
This is easier to do when you’re a good mood. It’s damn near impossible to think of a good thought when you’re pissed off or depressed, so come up with 2-3 go to thoughts when you’re already in a good mood so you can use them later when you need them.
When you catch yourself having a crappy thought, swap it out immediately for a happy go-to thought.
Refuse to hang out with people that make you feel crappy.
Remember that opposing energies cannot occupy the same space so if you’re around someone that makes you feel crappy, know that one of 3 things will happen every single time.
Your energy will lower - making you a match to them
Their energy will raise - making them a match to you
One of you will leave the area - win/win
LOA doesn’t make mistakes, if crappy people are consistently in your life, it’s because you’re a vibrational match to them.
Know that how you feel is a DIRECT correlation to what you’re thinking about. Every time.
You’re not upset or worried about what is going on in front of your eyes right this minute, you’re worried and upset about thoughts going on between your ears.
Crappy thoughts = Crappy life
Happy thoughts = Happy life
KNOW that what you want is a done deal.
Knowing is different than hoping or wishing. Hoping and wishing means you’re waiting to see it before you believe it.
Knowing is believing it before you see it.
Knowing what you want is a done deal is KEY to manifesting it!
1. get an old sock and fill it halfway up with uncooked white rice. tie off the ankle and throw it into the microwave for around a minute. use it for cramps, also if your feet are cold at night.
2. if you have no pads, here is how you make a toilet paper pad. first you get one long strip and fold it up a bit, and put it in your undies like a pad. take another long strip and wrap it around the other way to secure the first piece. if you don’t do that second step, the first piece will get caught up in your fiddly bits and it won’t work !!!!!!!
3. take painkillers as soon as you see blood. do NOT wait until the cramps start. take it from me.
4. chamomile tea is a muscle relaxant and will help your cramps.
5. drink water !!!! stay hydrated !!!!!!!!! this is a general life tip but it helps periods too.
6. get to sleep on time. seriously, don’t pull an all-nighter if you can avoid it. it’ll make everything hellish the next day, or at the very least you’ll crash and it’ll be hell.
7. hot baths can also help alleviate cramps. also, if you want to feel all aesthetic-y, you can light a buttload of scented candles and turn out the lights. it’s super cool i promise.
8. take care of yourself friend, i promise you’ll make it through uwu
• to make nails grow faster, mix ¼ cup of organic coconut oil, ¼ cup of raw organic honey, and 4 drops of rosemary essential oil. warm it up in the microwave for 15 seconds or less, soak your nails in it for 15 minutes. do this 1-2 times a week because it’s a form of nail exfoliation 💅
• steer clear of acetone-based nail polish! they will scrap your nails and leave them thinner. 👎 gel nail polish is safer and stays on for longer. 👏
• take your supplements if you seriously need them !!! invest in some biotins, omega 3 and omega 6 oils when they’re necessary to improve your health. if not, YOU ARE FINE. you’ll find what you need in your food👌 btw, if you’re black, we especially need vitamin d and sunlight! get that money and TREAT.YO.SELF.
• every once in a while, you get broke hoe problems and we can’t make sugar scrubs without the right ingredients. 😥 but, you got a few bananas left? got some cocoa butter and shea butter, some apricot kernel oil, a little brown sugar too?? MIX THAT SHIT TOGETHER AND PUT IT IN A BLENDER. when it’s completely smooth, pour into a mason jar and add in the brown sugar 👍👍👍 your legs will feel silky smooth and refreshed after the exfoliation, trust.
• drink. your. green. tea!!!! 🍵 i cannot stress this enough! it cleanses bad toxins out of your body, eliminates unneeded bacteria, promotes faster metabolism, and can also promote growth for hair. get at least 1 cup in when you have the time 💧
• change your scarves and pillowcases out if they are cotton. cotton makes the hair brittle and dry and recycles bacteria and dirt into the pores of your face. ❌ using soft fabric like silk and satin will be more gentle on your hair. also, wash your pillowcase every week! avoid all the bad stuff and wallow in the clear. 🌟🌟🌟
• get your protein treatments, ASAP. it cleanses your hair while deep conditioning it and clarifying it of product build-up and leaves your tresses soft and smooth. whip up an egg and 3 tbsps raw plain yogurt mix and massage it into your hair. wash out the egg with cold water after, if not , it will fry inside your hair under heat or with hot water! leave it in for 20 minutes under a heat source, rinse, and then continue on with your shampoo routine ✨✨👸💆
• (FOR NONBINARY PEOPLE, BIOLOGICAL WOMEN, PEOPLE WHO STICK TO THEIR ASSIGNED GENDER) not as busty in the bra size or big in the ass area?? don’t worry. v-necks, crop tees, high waisted shorts/jeans, halter tops, and leggings are great alternatives to emphasizing your body. do your squats!! do your leg exercises!! do your push-ups for those bigger boobs!! never stop pushing yourself to better your body 💪👊☝if you are biologically male, nonbinary, or stick to your assigned gender, maca root supplements help speed up metabolism and balances out the hormones, which would help it have a growth spurt, if wanted 💕
• ginger tea is great if you are hungover and it cures nausea 💝💞
• avoid. putting. coconut oil. in. your. vagina (if you have one) !!!! it is antibacterial and antifungal and does wonders for skin, hair, and nails, but steer clear of physically inserting it inside of you. it’s a recipe for a yeast infection, or better yet, if you do it before getting busy in the bedroom, unwanted pregnancy! because it EATS HOLES IN LATEX CONDOMS!!! 👎✊
• do your eyebrows/eyelashes a favor and put extra virgin olive oil and castor oil combined on them. rub it in gently and don’t regret one second!! do it daily for a couple weeks, and you WILL get thicker eyebrows/longer eyelashes. 💋👂
• looking for a makeup remover, but they just don’t work out? mix 2 tbsps alcohol-free rose witch hazel (diluted with water to numb its astringent effect *for sensitive skin ppl out there*) 2 tbsps jojoba oil, and of course, 2 tbsps filtered water. add them all together and pour it into a dispenser and shake it well before using. wipe it on your eyelids with unscented towelettes and walah!! 💁🙌
to get at stray makeup, dip a cotton q-tip into the mixture and be careful and gentle.
• you see this everywhere, but pee after sex!!! please!!!! avoid a uti and infection by doing so. even then, it won’t prevent you entirely from STDs. get tested, get your partner tested! 😘😉
• red raspberry leaf tea helps with heavy and irregular bleeding during your period (if you’re a biological female), and the fragrarine helps tone and tighten the pelvic muscles, which reduces cramps! 🍓🍓🍓🍓 drink it regularly before your period to see results!
• black tea is a natural lip toner! spray onto your lips or rub it in and get them plump, soft, and refreshed! 🍷
• love yourself! 💞💕 pamper your needs and chill at an expensive spa, get a bullet journal, drink your water. drown yourself in well-deserved luxury! me-time is the best time. 😊
Make Yourself More Attractive in Four Simple Steps
Have you ever wondered what it is that makes someone attractive to someone else? Or why it is that someone might find a person incredibly good-looking, but then someone else might think they’re not? The reason for this disparity is that there are lots of different factors that influence perceived attractiveness. In this article we’ll look at four factors that influence attractiveness, and I’ll show you how you can use this knowledge in real life.
You have to love someone in the cracks between the big moments. You have to grab their hand when you’re sitting on the couch watching Shark Tanktogether and you have to give them a little knowing look that says, “I see you and I love you here in the mundane moments of our life.” You have to understand who you are, to dive deep into the wounds of your past so that you don’t bring those wounds into the present. You need to know when it’s about you or when it’s about them. You have to carry your own pain.
It’s easy to fall in love with someone, to bask in newly-minted intimacy and lose yourself in the romance. It’s easy to start a love. It’s the staying part. The keeping part. The difficulty comes in the life plus love part, when you’re trying to squish two people together to make a unit.
When life enters the picture — bills and payments and jobs and stress and divided attentions — that’s when love starts to feel less like a romance and more like a battle. This is when the best of intentions fall to dust, when two people who used to spend a day in bed with their bodies intertwined are arguing about the dishes — as if the dishes ever matter all that fucking much.
To keep loving someone is an art. The start is the easiest part. To keep loving someone, you have to suspend the present moment in your mind and remember why you decided to love this person in those first glittery months of newness. You have to be in love when you don’t feel any particular tenderness, when bills are late or the trash hasn’t been emptied or you’re feeling underappreciated or when the ugly monsters from your past have convinced you that what happened then — whatever heartbreak exists in your memory — is here and real and will happen again. You have to pretend to be in love when you’re terrified of disappointment, of trusting someone, of believing that the person you’re waking up next to won’t ruin you, because they could.Love is being acutely aware of how quickly someone could ruin you.
To keep loving someone is to know yourself and to know how your past weaves a story in your present. How the relationship you did or did not have with your parents informs the relationship you have with your partner — regardless of whether you want it to or not. To keep loving someone you must examine yourself. You can’t blame again and again and again. You cannot be a victim to your life. Sometimes you have to realize the problem is, in part, you.
To keep loving someone is to be exposed to a mirror image of how fucked up you might be and to have to keep facing that image over and over and over. To keep loving someone is to fight to deny the part of you that will always secretly believe you are unworthy of love, to not let that insidious little worm of a belief make its way into your consciousness and lay flame to your love, to your life.
To keep loving someone deeply and truly is to see your own self nakedly and to — as crazy as it is — show that naked self to another person. To expose that person to who you are, underneath the masks and the defenses and the walls. To so intimately and bravely say, “This is me. Take me as I am.” And then hope they do not walk away from that, from you, from the real you.
To keep loving someone is an act of bravery. While it deals with matters of the heart, it is not for the lighthearted. There is nothing weak about loving someone. Nothing timid about it. It is for the strong, the ones willing to let love ruin them.
Love is for the ones who will risk being rejected in the hope of being seen. These are the warriors, the ones not willing to give up on another person. The ones who will not hold their partner to an impossible standard without analyzing themselves first. The ones who will not blame, but will solve — together. The ones who, despite living in Disposable Culture, will not dispose of a person for some far-off idealization of a perfect person.
The ones who say — you are my person — and who will fight to make it work because love is worth fighting for. The ones who do not put their lofty ideas of happiness onto another person’s shoulders, but vow to make themselves happy first and then share it with a person who does the same. The ones who know the difference between a love worth going all in for and a love that is unnecessarily dampening them, a love that is depleting the both of them. The ones who will know when to walk away and when to stay. Who will walk or stay when it’s needed. The ones who will tell the truth — to themselves, especially, because it starts there.
To keep loving someone is a challenge for the strong-willed, the ones willing to stare down fear and best it every time. It’s a badge of honor — to keep a love alive. It takes all you have, but the beautiful things always do.