My mind is faded and scrambled and it’s worked overtime this month, this doesn’t have a theme, I’m just trying to write down my thoughts as they come.
- average 800 calories a day.. sometimes less, sometimes more, but try to not pass 1000
- remember 130.0, teetering over breaking out of the 130s for the first time since mid summer. How was that 21 days ago? If you push hard now, it won’t be long until you see it again. You are lucky you didn’t gain more. You are still close.
- The next step is the 120s - you start to look pretty good in the 120s and after that you actually start to look thin below 120
- Don’t go slow. You lost 9 lbs and no one noticed.
- Sacrifice is giving up something good for something better. Make sacrifices for food for a bit, so you can live the life you want. Remember how it all came together when you shrank?
- You went from 147+ to 120 over the summer in 2007. No excuses on taking it slow. You could be at your goal weight in Aprill if you go hard enough.
- coffee and work during the day, dinner in the evening.