favorite beauty products 💖
sharing a list and a general description of my favorite beauty products that i feel works well on everybody!
- glossier skin tint- i have oily skin and this tint is watery but i love for everyday use when i’m going to class or running quick errands so i don’t look completely dead. it really hydrates my skin and feels super soft. there are only 5 shades but i have to say that they’re pretty universal and since they’re watery, they don’t look too transforming when it’s on the face.
- milk holographic stick- absolutely love putting it on the high points of my face. it gives the skin a nice celestial glow. depending on the skin, it can look like a shimmery silver to an iridescent lavender. great for #sadgirlclublooks
- wet n wild icon glitter singles- only like a dollar and perfect for going out. normally, people put it on their lids with a primer but i like highlighting my cheekbones with it. so many colors too, my favorite is the magenta shade called groupie.
- too faced love flush blush- various colors from warm peaches to cooler pinks. also cute af packaging, long lasting, and compact.
- anastasia bh lip gloss- a variety of shades from pale pinks to spice colored nudes. gloss is great for people who want a little extra pout but also great to highlight for people who have beautiful big lips.
- tarte maracuja oil- great for all skin types and vegan friendly. i always use this before applying any kind of full coverage foundation. it gives me a radiant glow and most importantly, it keeps me from looking like a corpse.
Please share your favorites because I would love to know and learn more! Makeup is life tbh.