Can I get RFA + V finding MC's anti-depressants and realizing they have depression? Please and thank you!
Yes, I made it so that Jumin doesn’t find out that exact way, so if you want me to fix it let me know. Also, if anyone needs to talk because they feel down, you can message me at any time.
He’s not the brightest lightbulb he only lasted about an hour
- He has to actually see MC’s pill case on his bathroom counter for it to really register that they take any sort of medicine
- MC has slept over at his house a few times before, so he assumes that he’s seen them take their pills
- He gets worried
- Like really worried and runs out of the bathroom, pill case in hand and asks MC if they’re dying
- “No, Yoosung. It’s just to help regulate my depression”
- Oh. He can deal with that.
- Then it clicks
- “MC, you have depression? But you’re always so happy and smiling.”
- They have to explain to him that just because someone is happy doesn’t mean they aren’t depressed.
- He studies more about depression and things he can do to help in his spare time.
- He will stop whatever his plans are for the day and just hold them, if MC says they’re not feeling too well
- Is honestly a bit hurt when he finds the bottle that appears to have fallen out of MC’s jacket.
Yeah, MC why are you carrying your anti-depressants around in a jacket.
- But once he sits down and talks about it with them, he finds out that it’s not him and they’ve had it for years, he’s honestly completely fine with it.
- It’s just another part of them to love.
- Whenever MC is having a particularly bad day, he’ll lay down on the couch and pull MC on top of him so that they can listen to his heartbeat
it’s so steady and strongand he can stroke their hair
- She was always worried about you
- Even back before the first party, when MC would miss chatrooms from how much they slept.
- So she really didn’t mean to snoop.
- They just always looked so tired, and Jaehee just wanted to make sure MC isn’t in an kind of trouble.
- She found a slip for a proscription refill first, for something with a name she couldn’t even begin to pronounce.
- Then she found the pill bottles, all still filled and dated recently, all of them saying take twice a day
- She was honestly shocked MC was hiding something like this.
- She was their wife.
We all know the proposal Jaehee had was actually a marriage proposal.
- Obviously she confronted MC about it.
- Everything turned out fine, Jaehee was just upset they kept it from them for so long
- MC now has a chart and alarms on theirs and Jaehee’s phone for when to take their meds.
- Finds out the second day they’re in his apartment.
Jumin Han gets shit done.
- It was also kind of hard to miss how MC twitched every so often.
- When he asked them, they just told him they needed to go back to the apartment.
- Finally, on the third day, they told him.
- “Jumin, I really need to go back to the apartment. My meds are there, I haven’t taken them in two days.”
- He is calling his personal doctor before they even finish the sentence.
- He’s right there as you talk with the doctor, and takes everything surprisingly well.
- Makes sure there’s always things that make them happy in the apartment.
- Their favorite is picking up Elizabeth the 3rd and letting her fur tickle their cheeks.
- He sees the pill bottles lining the bathroom counter and figures out pretty fast
- Doesn’t mention it at first because he doesn’t want to seem like he cares.
- But he’s honestly so worried that he mentions it
He only lasted about an hour he’s blind
- Takes it very well
- Really wants to just pull them into a hug and let them know they’re loved
- After the incident with mint eye he does just that
- And MC does it to him too.
- So it’s more like the rattling of the pills that clues him in
- “Darling, what is that?” Is a frequently asked question that never really got an answer
- Finally MC tells him.
- Is shocked at first
Am I destined to be with girls who have mental disorders
- But he eventually calms down
- Hugs MC from behind and asks them how bad it is
- Is very relieved when he finds out that it’s completely manageable with the medication they take every day
- Makes sure that MC never misses a day.
- Being the giant that he is, he engulfs MC in hugs that smell like home