Diggsydog Interpretations: How I missed that Matt made this post and removed it within moments I’ll never know…! Significant…? Yes… I think so.
- The Truth is all that matters. Only one side matters…the truth. And /or
- There are always two sides to the story. The other side is not the truth. This side is the truth. Write it, tell it, tell the truth.
- The Light: The light represents the truth as light reveals. Light enables us to see the truth, to see what is real. Seeing is believing and light illuminates this. When we are in the dark our minds make up all sorts of things. Light exposes, it is exposing the truth. The curtains are only open a little, letting a little light in, the truth is starting to illuminate, to reveal.
- The Curtains: are drawn to stop the light illuminating the truth. The curtains keep things hidden, secrets protected. Opening the curtains may be that an intolerable situation is coming to an end or that the secrets are no longer needed. The light is allowed in to reveal.
- Windows/doors: a bridge between open and closed, the hidden and the visible, from darkness to light. A transition to the truth. A passageway from one place to another, abandoning the old and embracing the new.
- The table and chair: solitary, isolated, a writer’s table…write the truth, tell it.
Summary: The truth, a slow reveal is starting. Matt is telling the intended audience to write it, tell it, it’s all that matters. Those kept in the dark will see the truth. The light is starting to reveal…
oh Matt…I do so love you…