THEY JUST LET HER GET AWAY??? JUST LIKE THAT??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????
Navy has the ship. She’s back in space. She’s going to collect the Rubies, something the Crystal Gems should have done A LONG TIME AGO, and they’re going to return to homeworld to tell the diamonds about the crystal gems.
And Lapis let Navy get away. Literally just because “she was right”.
What’s worse is that Eyeball KNOWS Steven has Rose’s gem. That’s not a detail she’s going to leave out when they meet the Diamonds again.
THE CRYSTAL GEMS HAVE LITERALLY SCREWED THEMSELVES AND THE EARTH BY BEING SO SLOPPY AND NOT COLLECTING THE RUBIES. LITERALLY WHY DID THEY NOT COLLECT THEM SOONER??? WHY DIDN’T LAPIS STOP NAVY??? WHY DIDN’T GARNET WARN STEVEN THAT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN??? Y’ALL ARE FUCKED NOW.
i had a dream where i was touring the white house and there was a huge wall full of portraits of the presidents. i replaced trump’s portrait with a picture of him pulling a really dumb face. when i put the picture on the wall, secret service agents saw me, and just quietly nodded their heads and let me get away with doing it.
Trump tried to go after Sweden last night telling the world that we are living in some apocalyptic war zone after letting in a lot of refugees (Sweden has taken in about 100 000 during the last two years and we currently have a population of ten million. Only Germany has accepted more in Europe.) and let me tell you I am hella proud of that!! And so many other swedes are too. Almost every politician, journalist, etc has taken it upon themselves to make sure that this doesn’t go unnoticed. People are pissed. Trump was never popular in Sweden but if there is something swedes are good at it is being passive aggressive and holding a grudge (see the very ironic hash tag #lastnightinsweden). He will not get away with this. Just letting all you americans know that you’re not alone, we’re in this together. And together we are strong. In the words of Sweden’s former prime minister, America “don’t mourn, organize!”.
Requested - Hi! Could you write something with Aaliyah and Y/N. Like they get along pretty well and like Aaliyah asks Y/N about losing Virginity (Y/N lost it very soon) or something like that. Thanks!
Requested - Heyy, I have an imagine request 💕 so, you’re visiting Shawn in Canada and he’s busy, so you end up spending time with Aaliyah (like take her shopping or out for milkshakes or something) and Shawn finds out and he thinks it’s really sweet and fluff fluff fluff
“Baby, I’m so sorry,” Shawn says for what seems like the hundredth time as he glances over at you briefly before refocusing his eyes on the road in front of him.
“Don’t be.” You respond with a cheeky smile. “I get to drive your jeep and hang out with your sister, so it’s a win-win for me.”
“Have I told you lately that you’re the best?” He asks.
“Maybe once or twice,” you tease, a smile on your face as you genuinely appreciate this time you’re getting to spend with your boyfriend, even if it isn’t a lot. You came to Canada to visit him, but he ended up having to rehearse at the last minute, which kind of ruined your original plans for the afternoon.
The drive to his rehearsal space goes by far too quickly, and before you know it you’re driving his jeep out of the parking lot on your way to pick up Aaliyah from school. Since Shawn ended up being busy, you offered to pick up his sister from school and take her to the mall. You’ve grown really close to Aaliyah over the past year that you’ve been dating Shawn, and since you don’t have a younger sister, you take full advantage of getting to spend time with Aaliyah and play an older sister role in her life.
- jk sometimes bursts into jimins room holding up a magazine or his laptop and points to a couple doing something cute or frankly physically impossible on screen and dead srsly tells him, “hyung, lets try this”
- the first time jk called jimin without honorifics had been an accident, bc he just felt that comfortable with jimin. the blush that rose on jimins cheeks made him want to do it again
- jk often marvels at how much jimin lets him get away with.. how jimin just takes it when jk manhandles him, goes limp and pliant, and he realizes that he rly rly likes it, and makes it his mission to push jimins limit, test his patience with him only to step back when it gets too far. (he never gets too far)
- when jk had growled “where do you think you’re running off to?” to jimin under his breath that day, jimin had laughed it off, but all the same wondered if he could hear it again in another context
- they dont tell each other ‘i love you’ with words, only signals and codes that no one but them would understand. sometimes the others catch jk doing the most bizarre of things, the hidden i love yous manifesting in body gags and inopportune mimicking. they never ask, bc the way jimin laughs and looks on with utmost adoration is answer enough
- one time, when jimin was nagging at jk about something, jk had, in a bout of frustration, snapped “you’re not my mom,” only to falter in his annoyance when hes met with jimins crestfallen expression. “that’s not what i meant- hyung, i… it’s not that. just, i’m not a kid anymore. you don’t have to do that.” jimin had pursed his lips, nodded sullenly before walking off, and, wanting nothing more than for that look to be wiped away, jk had lunged forward, grabbing jimin around the waist to backhug him. jimin had been stiff, but he didn’t pull away. pressing his face in jimin’s hair, he’d muttered, “you don’t have to worry about me all the time. let me take care of you too.”
- somehow, at that moment, jimin’s heart had both broken and mended all at once.
- jk catches jimin staring at him one day, when hes all dressed and ready to go out, lacing up his shoes in the hallway, and straightens up in confusion. “i’ll be back by two. what’s up?” jimin just stares for a bit longer, brows scrunched up and jk longs to smooth it out with his finger. “when did you grow up without me noticing?” jimin mutters. before jk can utter a word, jimin just pats him fondly on the chest and bids him farewell. the question echoes in jk’s head for the rest of the night, along with the nostalgic tilt of jimin’s pout
- “jiminnie-hyung’s eyes are… really pretty,” jk says, mostly to himself, as he pastes the last sticky-note onto jimin’s eyelid. jimin’s everything is really pretty. that part, he decides to keep to himself
- jk is big spoon. jimin only fights it the first time, but resigns himself to his fate as jk drapes himself over his back that night, back when they’d been nothing but trainees living on other people’s dreams. jk feigns sleep, even throws in a snore for good measure, and jimin elbows him and settles in. it feels safe. these days, the beds are bigger but jimin still has cramped limbs in the morning, crushed beneath a jk who’s definitely gotten a lot heavier than he used to be, and no less demanding. somehow, this feels safer.
- “my baby’s graduating,” jimin coos, wiping a tear from his eye. hes only half-faking it. “hyung,” jk grumbles in exasperation, but when jimin asks for a peck, jk leans down and presses their lips together.
- “graduation present,” he clarifies, cheeks reddening.
- jimin grabs his face in both hands before leaning up and pulling him into a longer, more heated kiss. breathless, they draw apart. “that one was for me,” jimin grins. “for raising you on my back. i’ve worked hard.” jk groans but can’t fight off the smile stretching his lips.
I’m sorry my requests are coming out so slow. I am never home this time a year. Requests are open!
Prompt: @sassybasiliskvenom : So I want a peter parker x reader and the reader is Tony’s daughter! Also if not too triggering the reader is bullied at school and Peter tells Tony who gathers the Avengers and they come to the school and kinda get really mad at the kids after the kids get really excited because ‘oh my gosh the Avengers are here!’ (oooo and can you please mention them referring to her as like their niece when they come to the school?!) Thank you so much!!
A/N: Honestly my favorite thing is Peter falling for Tony’s daughter so this is perfect. And I tried to work the niece thing but it didn’t come out the way you asked but it’s there.
I also took the liberty of putting the Avengers back together so a little disclaimer
Warnings: bullying (very minor), language, cheesy
You sat in the parking lot for 15 minutes. You were still trying to muster up enough courage to walk into school. There was no way you were going to be able to survive the day without one of them coming over and attempting to ruin your life in increasingly creative ways.
Finally, after 5 more minutes of trying to convince yourself, you walked into school. The day was going well, too well. And gym class was the perfect time to have it ruined. Now gym class was never a horrible class for you until you met the ever famous gym stars. A gym star is someone who may or may not be an athlete who tries super hard to be impressive in gym class. 5th-period gym was not only filled with overachievers but also the two girls that hated you most. Luckily they spent their time away from you today and you could quietly enjoy a game of volleyball on the opposite side of the gym. The side away from the locker rooms.
You were unaware of their strike until you open your locker. Your gym bag was full and didn’t fit in your locker so you set it to the side. Giving the girls their chance to ruin your day. MJ walked over to you with a wadded up ball of paper towels.
“You’re gonna need these,” she said once she passed them to you. You stared at her confused until she pointed towards the toilets.
“Are you fucking kidding me?” your voice was too calm. MJ put her hand on your shoulder trying to calm the storm raging inside. Your shoulders slumped and you went to retrieve your clothes. You literally had to wring them out they were so wet and you couldn’t help but feel a tear run down your cheek.
You made your way to lunch as bravely as you could. First, it had been words, simple insults nothing you were going to let bother you. But it escalated quickly, honestly, you were starting to believe you deserved it. But at the same time what did you do to deserve any of this?
You slid across the bench next to Peter. He looked at you a frown.
“You do know it’s 15 degrees outside?”
“Yeah I’m well aware,” you snapped at him. He looked at you with concern. You opened your bag and pulled out your soaked jeans.
“Again?” he asked with sadness in his voice. You nodded slowly. Peter gritted his teeth and sat up straight. “I can’t believe you just go on with your life. How can you let them get away with that? You’re (Y/N) Stark for God’s sake!”
“(Y/N), I am not going to sit here and let them take advantage of you!” Peter stood up and scanned the cafeteria. You just tugged on his shirt, begging him to sit down. He sat down in a huff. You leaned on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around you.
“It’s ok. I promise,” you said with as much confidence as you could muster. Peter didn’t believe a word but he had a plan.
That evening at the Avenger’s Tower, Peter devised the ultimate plan. He sat down with all of them and explained the situation. Tony was the first to have an outburst.
“And she didn’t tell me!” Tony was pacing. Everyone else looked just as concerned. You were family and they were going to do anything to help.
“What are we supposed to do? Beat up a bunch of teenage girls?” Natasha asked completely serious. “I’ll do it just tell me who to punch.” Peter shook his head ‘no’, Nat frowned.
“Um, yeah let’s not do that. I was thinking you could just scare them. I know it’s not what you usually do, just do what you do best: protect.”
The next day was great, relatively speaking. You had no idea of Peter’s crazy plan until you pulled into the parking lot that morning. All the Avengers were standing in a pack in front of a crowd of teens. All the kids begging for photos and autographs. Even the people who relentlessly bullied you stood there begging for photos. If only they knew. Sure they knew you were a Stark but they had no idea that you were so close with the others.
Peter kept walking a huge smile on his face. You, on the other hand, made your way to the crowd. Your dad caught you out of the corner of your eye. Your eyes widen to the size of basketballs.
‘What are you doing here?’ you mouthed to him. His mask was down but you know he saw you. Kids continued to ask for autographs and photos while Peter walked over to you. Your dad lifted his mask.
“Now you’re probably wondering why we’re all here. Our job as the Avengers is to protect people the evil of the world,” you rolled your eyes, but he kept talking. “Some people here need that protecting from certain evils such as being stuffed in lockers or having their clothes flushed down the toilet. Those who commit such acts will have to deal with us and I really don’t think you want to do that.” Your dad smiled at the girls who had been causing your anguish for the past couple months. They shrunk away, trying to leave unnoticed, while other students looked uncomfortable. Some kids cheered as they watched certain people leave, their guilt apparent. Peter squeezed your hand, you hadn’t even noticed him standing there. He was beaming with happiness and pride.
The Avengers stood and talked with some lingering students. But you began to walk away with Peter still holding your hand.
“Did you plan this?” you asked with a smirk on your lips.
“I don’t know who planned it but it was definitely the work of a genius.”
“Thank you,” you said quietly. Peter stopped walking and turned to face you.
“You’re very welcome!” he sounded so happy, the pride in his voice evident as well. You leaned in to give him a hug and you rested your head on his shoulder.
“I love you,” you whispered. But the bell rang and you quickly kissed his cheek. “See you later Peter!”
“See ya- wait what- What was that?! (Y/N)!” he called after you but you were already inside. Peter smiled anyway and whispered to you even though you were already out of sight, “I love you too.”
But you have know idea how much the team at Pixar researched about Mexican culture. From my visit to Mexico music was a huge part of the culture and musicians used the guitar alot. Unfortunately Guillermo del Toro's (producer of BOL) movies haven't been doing well. And (director of BOL) Jorge isn't barely known. Also coco is Co directed and written by Adrian Molina. Someone of Latino origin. I'm sure he understands the culture. Using the same holiday isn't really a rip off.
I have no issue with Pixar doing a well researched film on Dia de Los Muertos. My problem is that Disney and Pixer outright passed on A Book of Life and then decided “never mind we will do it” and then couldn’t even be bothered to hire an actual Mexican director. And then decided to have a plot very similar to The Book of Life, a film they, again, rejected because it would not get interest in America.
I am Latina myself. There is a difference between being Latino and being Mexican in this case. Dia de Los Muertos is a Mexican Holiday and they should have hired an actual Mexican director to actually do the project.
Again I am not going to stop people from watching this. Am I glad to see our cultures getting more attention, yeah. But I’m also not going to let Disney get away with what they did just because of whom they are. We need to hold companies accountable.
This isn’t about Pixar not being able to make a film like this. It is about the shady history behind this film and Disney’s treatment of A Book of Life before practically ripping it off.