…I have no excuse other than being really excited about Pocket Camp.
i am weak I hope you like it regardless!
- Akira’s definitely going to be a fluffy black cat.
- His outfit consists of his signature black glasses and his casual winter attire.
stylish without trying
- He’s the one that helps everyone get their life together while simultaneously renovating the town.
- His house is a mix of retro, industrial, and shabby chic; it’s very welcoming and warm.
- Everyone visits his house so often that they may as well live there.
- If you snoop around a bit you’ll find his man-cave with so many plushies of Jack Frost and cool little trinkets from his friends (there’s a pool table too).
- He runs around T&T Mart just so Timmy / Tommy will chase after him.
he even giggles while doing it
- As soon as the monocle was available in Label’s shop, he bought it.
- He and his friends go to sing karaoke at the club every Saturday night.
- K.K. almost retired because Akira showed him up once.
- If he sees Blathers sleeping, Akira will put a blanket around him because it gets cold in the museum.
- Ryuji would be a dog, no doubt.
- More specifically, a golden Shiba with floppy ears.
- Band-aids are his accessories and cool t-shirts / tank tops are his wardrobe.
- His catch-phrase is probably ‘bro’, ‘dude’ or ‘man’.
“if you were a god you’d be broseiden”
- His house is the gym.
- Actually, his house is pretty average-looking since he spends most of his time outside; therefore, he doesn’t worry about decorating.
- He isn’t opposed to plastering a few posters on his walls, though.
- He also has a weakness for vintage novelties, so expect his house to have a jukebox, record player, popcorn-maker, and even a pinball machine.
there’s a disco ball too
- A fishing rod is his item of choice and he accidentally tramples flowers on his jogs.
- He always gets stuck in the pitfalls, and it’s always Akechi that finds him.
akechi is obnoxiously smug about it too
- Ann is going to be a blonde panther.
although i considered a bunny with droopy ears
- She’s the villager that gives Akira all the stylish clothes.
- The entire shopping plaza is her house because she spends most of her time there.
- Her real house has a slightly bohemian style, and upbeat music is constantly playing from her speakers.
- Gracie has definitely hired her for numerous high-fashion modelling jobs.
- Ann added a patisserie to the public works project list and she’ll drop hints until Akira finally decides to have it built.
- Occasionally, she’ll join Ryuji on his nightly jogs; when they get tired they’ll just sit along the beach’s cliff-side and chat while the night breeze cools them down.
- Due to her popularity, a lot of people visit town to see her, and Akira eventually builds a hotel because of it; meanwhile, Makoto will try to regulate the number of visitors so Ann doesn’t feel overwhelmed.
they are good friends
he has to be redd
- Really though, Yusuke is definitely a fox.
- His house has an art-deco style interior, of course.
- He’s the villager that’s ALWAYS losing their stuff.
- Additionally, he’s the villager that’s genuinely happy to receive a fish as a gift.
- It rains every time he shows up to the fireworks festival, so Akira has Futaba create water-proof fireworks so Yusuke can enjoy them too.
- Yusuke visits Celeste constantly because he loves using the telescope to stargaze and she always gives him interesting, random space trivia.
- He calls Crazy Redd out for fraud every time he visits, and Redd hates him because he can tell which artifact is genuine at a glance.
- Needless to say, Yusuke is the top contributor for the museum’s art exhibit.
- When he walked out of Shampoodle with a fluffy pink afro everyone was so confused until he explained that he lost a bet.
- He actually ended up really liking the hairstyle and he kept it until the color faded.
- Makoto would probably be a doe.
- She’s the one keeping the town running while Akira socializes and sells his soul for Bells.
she’s literally isabelle
- Her house is very contemporary and sleek.
- Her entire house is spotless, especially the room where she keeps her collection of motorcycles.
they are her babies
- Speaking of which, Ryuji begs her to teach him how to ride a motorcycle until she gives in.
- Then everyone wants to learn how to ride, so she ends up teaching all of them.
- Makoto is the police commissioner of the region, and she will join Yusuke in reprimanding Crazy Redd.
why does he keep visiting smh
- If she ever catches Booker recklessly giving away lost-and-found items, he will not see the light of day ever again.
- Futaba is totally going to be a frog.
- She is always finding new and innovative ways to irritate Mr. Resetti; Akira has to pretend to chastise her about it, but he’ll high five her as soon as Mr. Resetti leaves.
she’s doing god’s work
- She typically wears her signature black glasses along with graphic tees; sometimes she’ll wear a cute bow on her head.
- The inside of her house looks like it got ransacked by a tornado, so Akira sends a housekeeper there once a week.
- She uses gyroids to decorate.
- Futaba works as the town’s researcher, although she’ll occasionally accept cybersecurity jobs from the Resetti Surveillance Center.
- She never goes outside during winter (unless there’s a bonfire).
- Sometimes Ryuji will visit her to play video games and eat ramen all day.
- Yusuke will knock on the door as soon as he gets a whiff of the ramen, and he looks so hopeful that Futaba can’t bring herself to kick him out.
she won’t hesitate to murder him at video games tho
she is reese
- Haru has to be a sheep, and she always wears dresses (except when she’s gardening).
- Her house has a modern French style interior, and she definitely has a gramophone that plays K.K. Etude.
- She’s the adorable villager that CAN NOT leave the town no matter what.
- She waters and plants the flowers with Leif to make the town more lively.
- Although, someone has been trampling them a lot lately…
don’t let her catch you ryuji
- Haru invites everyone to her cafe on weekends for coffee and sweets.
- She donates the most to public works projects so that Akira doesn’t end up paying for all of it.
the guardian angel of the town
- She squeaks with joy every time someone gives her a perfect fruit.
- Brewster actually works for her as a barista, and the two get along pretty well.
- She and Ann love to visit Katrina because her fortunes for them are extremely accurate.
BONUS ROUND - Akechi:
he’s the fish that actually turns out to be a piece of trash
- Akechi is going to be a raven, although a mouse would suit him just as well.
so akira can toy with him
- His house has a secret room that’s casino-themed, but the rest of it is pretty traditional.
- Akechi will occasionally peek in Ryuji’s house and marvel at it because he also loves vintage novelties.
- He’s the villager that's
secretlyexcited to see Akira when he finally shows up after months / years of being MIA.
- Akechi takes forever to drink a cup of coffee and it drives Brewster insane.
- In addition to Ann, visitors come to town because of Akechi.
- Being a detective, he frequently works with Makoto, and the two have intellectual discussions over a cup of coffee after a hard day of work.
they’re actually pretty close
- Even though he doesn’t like bugs, he’ll still help Futaba catch them for her research.
- He’s the villager that’s always down to hang out, and he always collects the most badges from Phineas; he is
secretlyvery proud of his collection.