I’m so sorry, I don’t really know what to do right now and I’m worried so this will be rambly possibly but I’m at a loss.
I’ve decided to do something I never thought I’d do, open a paypal account for help.
Just hours ago my dog Buddy ate a bag of cinnamon raisin bagel that was sitting on the counter. I feel horrible, I should have pushed them further back or set them on top of the fridge but he managed to jump onto the counter and I went to wash my hands and when I came back he’d eaten 4 and a half of them. I took him to the emergency vet immediately and they were able to get a bagel and a half out of him but he still had two in his system. He has to stay overnight so they can monitor him and he’s getting an IV drip/flush the whole night to clear his system of the raisins and the charcoal tablet they gave him. I’m on mobl eight now so I don’t know how to attach the receipts but it’ll upload them asap.
My paypal link is paypal.me/DogsInPartyHats
Please, a dollar or anything you have to spare if you can donate. If you cannot I fully understand.
I’m so sorry to be bothering y'all with this but tomorrow he has to go back to the clinic for a possible 24 hour surveillance and I don’t know what to do. I’ve cleaned out my savings account to do pay for this first 12 hours and there’s a good chance that he’ll need to go back into a 24 hour clinic tomorrow morning. I was not able to take him tonight as its an extra 40 minutes away and he needed his stomach flushed as soon as possible. I’ve had him for 4 years and he was almost completely dead when the shelter found him, I’m hoping he still has some fight in him to make it through this.EDIT: the reason why I cleaned out my savings is because I currently have no income as a full time college student and I have ptsd, severe anxiety, and bipolar disorder so it makes working and going to school impossible