Updated theories about season 4 dates - To keep us sane.
- Okay, so shall we do the math (again), count some days and weeks, in order to have something to hold on to, countdown to and basically keep us sane?
- I’ve done this before (on other premises), but after Even’s birthday *painful flashbacks* everything has changed!… We desperately try to make up theories in order to stay out of a limbo and accept that we know nothing, and the lightning might as well strike on a very random day.
- Let’s take a look at season 4. What do we know? nothing! … But we know that the school year at Nissen ends on the 22nd of June. That means the season must end on Friday the 23rd at the very latest.
- I actually hope that is the case, and part of the reason everything is so late. If the season ends when the summer holiday begins, then we get to witness Even’s graduation AND Isak’s birthday on the 21st. Even deserves that, and we deserve that!!
- We don’t know how long the season will be, but my guess is 10 episodes, so let’s stick to that (keep it worst case scenario so we won’t get disappointed)
- We also know that there will be a break in the middle of the season. season 1 & 3 had a one-week break, and season 2 had a two-week break. We don’t know if the length of the break has anything to do with the time of year, or the length of the season. But let’s stick to a 1 week break (again, we are working with the latest the season will start)
- So, that means we have to count 11 weeks back from Friday the 23rd of June, which is Friday April 7. So, the first update will (most likely) be a day between Saturday April 1st and Monday April 3rd.
- We can’t compare trailer calculation with the previous seasons anymore, because they came out about 3 month before the season started, so we are way overdue.
- My take is, that we will get it about one month before the season begins. It doesn’t make much sense to release it later that that. A month before is VERY close to the premiere date.
- My conclusion: The trailer will premiere in week 9
- A reason everything is so late compared to the other seasons could be that season 4 wasn’t planed out for Julie as the other 3 seasons were. Maybe she didn’t make her final decisions about the main before season 3 was over or close to end, because she wanted the fans reactions - And from there she had to figure out the story line.
- Does this sound plausible to you? please tell me… am I way off?