Christmas Headcanons Megapost
So these are entirely SFW, but I do have something special planned for the next batch. Thanks so much to Admin Panini from @sportsanimehell-scenarios for writing about half of these and helping with the other half.
- Christmas morning is one of the only days where he skips his morning jog. He prefers to spend it cuddling with you until you both feel like getting out of bed to open presents. In fact, it’s one of the only days where he lets himself be lazy for once.
- When Ushijima has kids, one of their big Christmas traditions is to go see The Nutcracker every year. It used to be a romantic thing for him and his s/o but now they take the kids along and it’s a cute little family outing.
- Has a hand-knit Christmas stocking with his name on in. His aunt made it for him when he was really, really little and he treasures it
- Really loves scarves because his cheeks get super wind-chapped in the winter. He always loses his or wears them out, so if you give him one (or better, make him one) he will be so weak? He feels so blessed
- Get’s really embarrassed when he goes from the chilly outside to the warm inside and his glasses start fogging. He doesn’t know what to do–he’s tried everything, he can’t see shit without his glasses, and the air is too dry for contacts so basically the winter months=RIP Tsukki
- Him and Saeko have a pact where if they’re both single on Christmas Eve, they’ll get together and get absolutely shitfaced. But not before she feeds her adorable baby brother with both of their favorite foods.
- A Christmas Eve date with him is pretty rad–coffee, light shows, a bit of shopping, then ending the night with a movie or something. Low key, you spend most of the time in the back of the theater making out, so you don’t remember much of the movie, but it’s pretty rad either way.
- Fuzzy sock king. So many fuzzy socks. He collects them, and he has dozens of them in different patterns. He also has dozens of beanies. And yes, he is willing to share with you. Low key it gets him so flustered to see you in his hats.
- Love Live trash (Eli is best wife, fight him, but he’s also weak for Kotori) and he is so weak for the Christmas costumes. Please don’t judge him, they’re just so cute!
- Makes his own wrapping paper. He serious will handpaint wrapping paper and fold his own origami bows, and it looks fucking professional like, Damn Ryu! He’s super embarrassed by this fact, but if you show appreciation he will high key be so flustered but so happy.
- He and you shared their first real kiss on a Christmas Eve date; it’s always going to be special, and low key, he’s the type who would propose on Christmas Eve. He takes the romance to a whole new level
- Literally perfect at finding your size? Like, he bought you a pair of jeans and a sweater one year and they literally fit perfectly and to this day you have no idea how he did it. How do, Hayato?
- Never buys gifts. He either makes them by hand, or he bakes something for you. He thinks it’s just more meaningful.
- He and Makki throw a hell of a party every year. It’s fucking hopping from about 5pm on the 23rd and maybe (MAYBE) ends around 8 am on the 24th when everyone is too drunk to move anymore. No one remembers it but it’s always a good time.
- He will legit buy you the nicest gift you’ve ever owned, and then he’ll nest it’s (probably small) box within progressively bigger boxes until it’s in a fucking refrigerator box filled with tissue paper and lies. Watching you get progressively more frustrated as you open is only slightly less fun than the look you get when you see what he got you.
- Gets really into the Christmas spirit. Buys for everyone, bakes, calls all his friends. Everyone gets a gift. He’s grinning through the whole last few days before Christmas.
- Hates holiday shopping with a fiery passion. He just hates dealing with all of the jerks that seem to crawl out of their holes this time of year. High key he’s had your gifts bought and wrapped since September because he really doesn’t want to deal with people.
- The worst person for Secret Santa. He has accidentally given away who he’s buying for four out of the five times he’s done a Secret Santa but his gifts are always very thoughtful and chosen with care.
- Refuses help when putting the star on the tree. He can do it. He is the man of the house. It is his job. No he doesn’t need a chair, what sort of man needs a chair!?!? (Please get him a chair)
- His most precious Christmas memory is probably curling up in an armchair, watching the snow fall with you on Christmas Eve. You fell asleep like that, and woke finding his mom had tossed a blanket over you. He was high key flustered in the morning, but he’ll always treasure that moment.
- Tries to find out what Iwaizumi is giving his s/o so she can try and top him and get you something even better. Spoilers: it never works, but it’s the thought that counts.
- Tried to dye the front part of his hair like a candy cane once. It was supposed to be “festive” but in truth ended up Pepto-pink and totally fried. It was… a dark time.
- Is at his most exhausted around Christmas. He will forget to take care of himself, including eating and drinking. You’re free to pick on him about it, but take care of him. He’s so tired, and all he wants is snugs.
- Has a huge family with tons of kids, and always kicks it with his little cousins, nieces and nephews when he’s home for the holidays. He knows they look up to him, and he takes a genuine interest in what they do.
- Working behind the scenes at the Fukurodani Christmas Party to make sure everything gets done and nothing gets set on fire. Everyone calls Akaashi the “mom” of his team, but everyone there knows better. Konoha is making sure Akaashi is hydrated and Bokuto isn’t getting too wild and that the presents are secured and the snacks are replenished and, if he has a minute, stops in to say hi to you.
- Could care less about the present if it doesn’t come with a nice handwritten card. Since his parents are always gone, he’s used to receiving packages in the mail with short typed notes that say generic things on them. He really appreciates it when people take the time to write him notes. He keeps every single one in a box.
- Likes the chaos and noise of the holiday season. It actually soothes him a bit, so he usually spends time with his team or your family.
- Super weak for the classic Rankin-Bass Christmas specials. He’s a bit freaked out by the stop motion but he high-key cries at the end of Rudolph and he’s not sure why
- Always decorates his own mini tree. He’s never really had a big tree before, but he’s always wanted one. He just can’t justify it, where he’s alone most of the time and he’s barely home as is.
- Gets low key offended when people serve hot cocoa from a packet. He has a recipe that will literally knock your socks off, and if he can swing it, he’ll always add a shot of Bailey’s and a crushed mint leaf. You’re not sure what else he adds–the recipe is a closely guarded secret–but it’s a cup of hot, molten, chocolatey sin.
- Your Christmas Card photos are always adorable. They always look like something out of a catalogue, and he always looks so beautiful. In 100% of the pictures you take, he’s always giving you the schmoopiest grin, and even if it embarrasses you, it’s so soft and affectionate you can’t stand to stay mad.
- Has received an advent calendar from his parents every year since he was ten, but he can never control himself. He always cheats and eats more than one a day. You might have to buy a package of chocolates to put next to the calendar just to keep him in check.
- Terushima has always wanted to go on a romantic Christmas Eve date with someone special, but he’s never been in a relationship stable or deep enough to get to that point. Usually they think he’s joking so he stops asking. Please ask him out for Christmas Eve, you will make his dreams come true ;u;
- Trash for seasonal specialty drinks and desserts. If it has candy cane or gingerbread flavor he is 1000% there for it, even if it’s gross and overpriced. He wants it, and it’s a problem.
- Prefers peppermint mochas to hot chocolate; not enough caffeine in the hot cocoa and he needs it to get through this year
- Tries not to fall off the wagon as far as his training and diet are concerned, but Suga makes it so hard. Plus, if you can bake, he’s gone. He gets really self conscious if he gains a bit of weight over the Holidays, though.
- Another member of the “is an actual goddamn space heater” club. He runs really warm and is actually a big fan of walks in the snow. Sadly, he tends to forget that not everyone can survive in blizzard conditions in a goddamn hoodie, Daichi.
- Team “Couldn’t wrap a present to save his life, but he tries anyway.”
- Really likes mulled wine? He’s not sure why–regular red wine makes him a bit sick–but he can literally drink mulled wine all night.
- If he doesn’t have someone to spend Christmas with, he usually spends it with his team. He doesn’t like being by himself, so he’ll usually curl up next to a friend and watch movies, lamenting another Christmas as a single stud.
- Hates being cold, and he runs so cold? He’s basically a blanket burrito wearing 18 sweaters from November to May.
- Claims to hate Christmas Carols, but is always the first to pull up to the piano and start playing the classics. He’s played since he was a little kid, and it’s something he still enjoys doing.
- Everyone assumes that he wants new games for Christmas but he actually wants cozy things like hats and scarves (and maybe baked goods). Bonus points if they’re handmade. He will high key wear them all winter long.