Could you do a headcanon for Sweet Pea falling in love with a girl who is already dating with someone (maybe another Serpent?)
Oh my G O S H the D R A M A!!! I’m going to kick this up a notch. Y’all ready to meet Toni’s girlfriend? LET’S DO THIS!!!
- Sweet Pea lowkey wasn’t sold on Toni’s preference for girls. It’s not that he didn’t believe her, he just never got to meet any of her girlfriend’s before.
- Which was probably for the best, because apparently he and Toni had very similar tastes in girls.
- Curvy girl? Yes please.
- Clever? Hell yes, give them that witty girl!!! Let that sarcasm fly!!!
- Hilarious? Keep them laughs coming, baby.
- Soft? P L E A S E!!!
- Looks great in leather pants? HOT D A M N..
- His gaze lingered at first because it was so strange to see Toni so relaxed and intimate with someone?
- Toni sitting on the couch with her girl, legs thrown over her lap? Toni’s fingers dancing along the inside of her wrist? Her girlfriend massaging her legs?
- Toni’s girlfriend modelling for her wearing ridiculous outfits? Sexy outfits (one time he came over and she was wearing a red and black lingerie set and Toni’s Serpent jacket… he nearly D I E D).
- Toni definitely made both Sweet Pea and her girlfriend model for her. It’s just a fact.
- And how was he supposed to look away when they kissed goodbye at the end of the night?
- At first he thought it was a typical teen boy girlxgirl fascination.
- Then he thought maybe he was into Toni. They’d been friends for years and she was hot. They’d hooked up before, so maybe he caught feelings?
- Then it hit him one day when Toni was developing photos from their most recent photo shoot and they were left alone together. She had just made him laugh until he was crying. He looked up at her while wiping his eyes and it hit him.
- She was beautiful.
- She was funny.
- She had become his best friend.
- He was in love with her.
- Sweet Pea is a loyal Serpent, loyal to Toni, loyal to his family. So he never acts on these feelings.
- He kind of starts to like the way it hurts after a while.
- It fuels his anger.
- Makes him tougher.
- Brings out a viciousness that wasn’t there before.