The positive things: 29/03/17
For the majority of the day I have felt like crawling into a corner, curling up in a ball and crying myself to sleep. However no matter how much I want to cry, I cant. I feel like I am failing and messing up constantly, letting myself and everyone around me down. Why can’t I do it, why can’t I let it go? I am constantly holding myself back and, at the end of the day, I’m the only person that I am cheating. Excuses excuses. Lies. Lies. Sigh. I’m sorry.
Right. Time to put my positive pants on…
- I started my student finance application for September (for the 4th year in a row >.>) and have now finished 99% of it, just one thing I need to get signed and then it can all be sent off!
- My fantastic beasts and where to find them DVD arrived ^.^
- Food wise, I had a bigger morning snack, had a slightly different afternoon snack (tried some of the Nakd posh bits) and a new/different corner for dessert. Oh and I had stir fry again tonight as I had half of everything left over from Monday
- Started my homework for E, who I am seeing tomorrow for supported lunch.
- I got to sit with the neighbours dogs for a little while this evening as they asked me to check on them as they are in London.