OMG I LOVED THIS EPISODE AND I NOW HAVE MANY SUSPECTS MAINLY EZRA AND CALEB HOLLYYYYY SHIT
PLL 7x19 REWATCH
- Very predictable that Aria was able to save her ass and retrieve her keys before that cop saw the body and dragged her tiny lying butt to jail.
- Ezra dragging the girls to the ground, pointing out that they’ve all made mistakes they have to live with and Aria is no different. This episode was lacking a snarky comment from Hanna or Alison shading Ezra for being a lying, stalking predator. (I can dream, I just want them to say it out loud again!!!)!!! It’s my aesthetic.
- Directly after a scene where someone hid Aria’s keys in the trunk of her car along with the body, Caleb mentions Aria having spare keys???? Caleb has been so shady this episode like, my heart couldn’t take him being AD, just for the fact of Hanna, her reaction would destroy my soul, I mean she’s targeted the most and Halebs love seems the most pure:(((((
- pie????? And the Alison Varjack / Holly Golightly reference???? HELLO EZRA, I SEE YOU
- Mary Drake is my favourite. I actually love her Idc
- wtffff? We waited so long for that classroom scene only for it to be a gas leak related dream Emily had???? Wtf Marlene really does know how to disappoint
- Why cant Emily tell Alison she loves her? I mean Emily is the one that has been pining over Alison for years and Ali has said it twice, but Emily can’t seem to say it. Marlene just sort your ships out ffs
- ‘You have an alibi, you’re in the clear’ at what point did Aria speak to Ezra about this little prize AD gave Aria? Hmm hmm or should I say, the prize he gave her.
- Are all these scenes of team Spahaleb together to make us as viewers forgive Marlene for the ATROCITY THAT WAS SPALEB??? The whole situation wasn’t fair on any of them.
- Can we just talk about that Mona and Caleb scene for a second, it’s like when they were talking over coffee that time and seemed very comfortable around each other. Well, in that scene or was almost as if Mona was expecting Caleb, as if he were the one she were meeting with. The way Caleb takes control and literally gives Mona a order as if being at an a team meeting.
- wow there’s a secret passageway between the three crows diner and where Charlotte was killed. Ironically, Caleb knows exactly where to look hmmm
- Oh Ezra aren’t you just the biggest hypocrite “I think they gave up the right to be your friends.” Well Ezra Fitz, I think you gave up the right to roam freely after breaking the law and involving yourself with two minors, one of which you built a relationship with on lies, stalked, lied and manipulated whilst writing a book about the other. You my lovely predator can’t say shit.
- Ezra my masters degree In American literature will help me dispose of a body so that the police won’t find it and trace it back to either of us Fitz. Can you please dispose of yourself in prison now thanks
- THE BODY IS GONE???? WHAT A SURPRISE???? NONE OF US SAW THAT COMING… HUH EZRA..?
- Wow what another disappointment. Honestly Marlene should get an award for the biggest disappointments. We all really wanted that kissing rock video to have some relevance but nope we can’t have that
- AD DOESNT GET MESSAGES, THEY SEND MESSAGES. IS CALEB HINTING AT HIM BEING INVOLVED. OMG OMG THERE ARE SO MANY EZRA AND CALEB CLUES ITS LIKE THEY COULD BE SECRETLY IN CAHHOOTS
- Have I ever mentioned how much I love Troian the director, producer, writer and actress???!! Have I ever documented my love for her talents and screamed to the rooftops about how much this woman deserves the ultimate happiness in life and millions of Grammys??????
- ITS PROBABLY JUST TROIANS ABILITY TO AMAZE ME WITH HER ACTING SKILLS BUT THAT SPALEB SCENE WAS .. sweet
- Alison apologising to Aria. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. QUEEN BITCH ACTUALLY APOLOGISED 👏 👏👏👏
- UMMMM IM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH VANESSA RAY’S ACTING IN THE MONA VS CHARLOTTE CONFRONTATION SCENE. LIKE IM LIVING FOR IT. AND DID I MENTION HOW FABULOUS JANEL PERFORMED IN THAT SCENE TOO. ALSO MONA HAULED HER ASS OFF THAT ROOF LIKE MY GIRL IS STRONG. BUT WHY DIDNT WE GET TO SEE IT??? AND WHY IS THE BELL TOWER SIGNIFICANT TO THE SHOW I MEAN, CECE WAS LITERALLY SHOVED BY ARIA OFF IT AND IAN COMMITED SUICIDE THERE???
- Mona’s the most intelligent person on this show. When the doctors and Alison were blinded by Charlotte and believed that she was getting better, Mona had doubts and she knew that Charlotte wasn’t sorry, she knew that Charlotte was going to start the game again and I seriously don’t believe that Mona had any intent on killing Charlotte, just wanted to scare her.
- 'Not only did you lose the game, you lost the story’ Why does this seem to me that Charlotte is low key hinting at stealing Charles’s story thus not actually being Charles???? I hope. Please Marlene
- Mona is so precious. I’m so in love with her. I want to protect her.
- 'She went back to a safe place. Where she only had to worry about you being mean to her in the cafeteria.’ - Spencer throwing shade at Alison again 2k17. I’m here for it. This also sticks out to me considering they have been shoving this kind version of Alison down our throats since she came back in season 4, and it could totally hint towards the whole Alison we seeing now isn’t actually Alison, reminding us that the bitch still exists
- EZRA MONA AND CALEB. THE A TEAM HMM
- The relevance of the body being buried in the fake Charles one to me, emphasises Charles being alive and not CECE. Also lmao they go to leave and Tanner turns up. And then Mary drake makes the ultimate sacrifice and CONFESSED TO BOTH MURDERS BUT TANNER JUST FUCKING LETS THE GIRLS LEAVE EVEN THO SHE CAUGHT THEM WITH A SHOVEL LMAO WHAT
- These bitches get away with everything and I’m so fucking done with it. Lock them up. Kill them. I’m done
- SASHAS ACTING IN THE SCENE WHERE MARY CONFESSES TO KILLING JESSICA HAD ME CRYING LIKE SASHA IS SO GOOD AT PORTRAYING EMOTION
- don’t ever try to convince me that Mona vanderwaal doesn’t love and care about Hanna Marin. Mona would sacrifice everything for Hanna, and although I love Haleb, IM HERE for Mona and Hanna running away together and having Vandermarin babies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- AS A MEDIA STUDENT I REALLY LOVED THE END SCENE WITH AD DRIVING OFF INTO THE SUNSET BUT WHAT BITCH WANTED TO LESVE ROSEWOOD THIS EPISODE??? EZRA PREDATORY RAPE FITZ THATS WHO
Emery, I am so sad. I am tired of distracting myself to stop feeling it. I'm tired of telling doctors about it and I am tired of being told that what I'm feeling is normal and I'm tired of my dad thinking it's not real and my mom saying she felt a lot better when she wasn't on medication and I'm tired of no one loving me when I really need to be loved and I'm tired of everyone leaving. I know you're going through a lot right now so it's okay if you can't answer this. But where do I go from here?
I think now is the time for you to start listening to yourself more and less to what everyone else is saying to you. I know love is important and I know it hurts that people always leave, but that’s just the risk we take in loving at all. Whenever somebody leaves, it makes so much space for everything else that is coming. And know that when somebody lesves, it is not a reflection of you. It doesn’t mean something is wrong with you. It is just where that person is in life. It just just where they need to go next. You just have to have faith in something. Anything at all. I think that it’s important in every single situation to let yourself feel what you’re feeling. You have to practice separating thoughts from feelings and then begin to understand where they’re coming from and why they’re coming from that place. Be conscious of what makes you feel good and what makes you feel bad. When you can keep track of those things, you can weed out the negative some more or at least control it a little bit. I know that we all have circumstances in our lives that we can’t change that hurt us as well, and that is just something that we have to learn to accept. Life fucking sucks and it also really is so incredible and you can’t avoid either of those thins, you can’t avoid life and you can’t avoid how it makes you feel. The most important things I’ve done for myself are to keep busy with things that contribute to my personal growth, I listen to and follow my intuition, I let myself be constantly vulnerable, and I let myself find comfort in certain people and give comfort as well. I don’t know what exactly is wrong but I think the most important thing right now would be to listen to yourself openly. You know what you need to do, you just have to dig your way through the layers of other things to hear yourself clearly.