Subhan'Allah, no words can perfectly fathom him, sallallahu alaihi wassalaam. _____
It’s fascinating how one cannot feel such love for the Prophet sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam when he or she has read about him. We would understand if you haven’t read about him but having an ample knowledge about him yet no love, that is just surreal.
Indeed, if you are a Muslim then know that you are so blessed for having Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wassalaam as your prophet. This post is intended to showcase that essence, even though I have made it as short as possible].
May you all benefit from it. _____
Who is your Prophet? Have you read about your Prophet? Do you have knowledge about your Prophet?
Little do we know, little do we know.
Let me tell you a bit of him Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam.
Once, in a congregation Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam said,
“I have been given five [things] which were not given to anyone else before me:
1) Allah Azza Wa Jall made me victorious by awe, [by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey.
2) The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to purify [Tayammum], therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever he is at the time of prayer.
3) The booty has been made Halal [lawful] to me yet it was not lawful to anyone else before me.
4) I have been given the right of intercession [on the Day of Resurrection].
5) Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only, but I have been sent to all mankind.” _____
Allahu'akbar, look at how Allah Azza Wa Jall raised the status of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam amongst the other Anbiya. Look at how He had given you [as a Muslim] the best of His Creations. Allahu'akbar!
• Indeed, one who reads or have read about the ghazwat [battles] of the Prophet can truly agree to first thing that the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam have said. So many enemies of Islam had returned back to their barracks after learning that the commander of the Muslim Army they were going to attack was Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam.
Subhan'Allah, what a great Commander was he!
• O Muslims, look at the earth, it was given to you by Allah Azza Wa Jall as your prayer mat, purified for you even when there is no water, Allah Azza Wa Jall has made pure the earth for your ablution, indeed which of the favors of Allah will you deny?
How can we not realize this? There is no excuse in salaah. Allahu'akbar!
• And indeed through such, the Muslim army were equipped and the rise of Islam was at the peak. Indeed, halal can only bring good.
• When at that time, mankind would be running to every Prophet from Adam Alaihi Salaam to ‘Isa Alaihi Salaam and none of them can intercede for they will remember they sins, but Muhammad Sallallahu Alahi Wassalaam was a man whom Allah Azza Wa Jall has blessed purity in heart and soul, and verily he would be the only one who can intercede!
• This last one would hit anyone in the core of their hearts, he was indeed a mercy to all mankind. Islam for a fact has put a stop on all evil deeds, the burying of baby girls, the rights of Muslims, the right for education, the camels should not be loaded as much, no one can cut down trees, subhan'Allah the mercy of Allah, the message of His Deen, the blessed path of His Messenger.
My dear brothers and sisters in Islam, I know this is just one hadith, you may have expecting more, but sometimes less is more. I urge you to have a moment with yourselves, and ponder at the blessings that Allah Azza Wa Jall has given you.
You were given the best, your deen was perfected, your Messenger was raised amongst other anbiya, you are given a special mercy by his name Ar Raheem, there are so many favors and blessings. Allahu'akbar!
Indeed, ask yourselves, Which of the favors of Allah can you deny?
How blessed are we that we are Muslims. Alhamdulillah.
and we pray that Allah Azza Wa Jall helps us realize our blessings so we can be more thankful to Him more than we should be, and may we realize this before the time comes that we come back to Him.
Story was taken from Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol. 1, Hadith no. 331
The number one key to living on the road and traveling.
The number one key to living on the road and traveling, surfing or rock climbing all day and not worrying about bills, is to not have any. Ok, realistically you will have one or two things you HAVE to pay every month like cell phone, insurance, health care, ( If you even care ) but other than food to feed yourself and gas in your tank you don’t need much else to life a joyful life. THIS is the number one question I get asked, “how do you afford this lifestyle?” I should be the one asking you this question! How do YOU afford your lifestyle? The answer most likely is gonna be, “well, I work 40-50 hours a week just to pay bills.” After bills are paid there normally isn’t much left over, which makes people wonder how on earth they could ever travel. So there’s how I do it, I work 10 -20 hours a week (mostly online creating content for blogs, and occasionally teach surf lessons or find seasonal work when I travel) because I don’t need to work more than that. I don’t pay rent, I don’t have a car payment and I have no debt. This is how I am able to live the way I do.