Could you make a Gif PSD for Les Miserables please?
Sadly I do not make PSDs, as I’m pretty awful at it, though, I’m sure you could easily find someone else to request it from when browsing through the ‘PSD’ tag. Then, here’s a few I used or found, if you’d like to take a look at them:
- X - Looks like this on gifs. Easy to use, no adjustments needed in most scenes.
- X - One of my favorites. Edit it slightly to make just one color stand out more and it will be perfect
- X - Works on all scenes, might need some adjusting.
- X - Never used this one on gifs, but even with caps, it works better on lighter scenes
- X - Pretty simple, makes everything a bit brighter though doesn’t change much.
- X - Works better on Enjolras, Les Amis and day scenes.
- X - Perfect for darker scenes
- X - There’s a PSD for the dark scenes in this pack
- X - Isn’t the most perfect for gifs but might work with some adjustments.
- X - Amazing for light scenes, not sure if it’d look well on gifs though
- X - Works on a lot of scenes
- X - Usually better for screencaps but works for gifs, especially in the Robbery scene
- X - Makes everything brighter, pretty simple but pretty good.
- A pack - I love this pack. I love it.
- X - One of my favorites, specifically made for gifs.
- X - Also for gifs, outside scenes, mostly Paris
- X - Pretty simple, still Paris outdoor.
- 2 PSDs + 1 B&W option - One of them works amazingly on Courfeyrac
- X - Really pink-ish
- X - Made for Marius
- X - Still Paris outdoors
- X - Not a favorite of mine but the black and white version is lovely.
- X - Quite bright, won’t work on everything but amazing for In My Life/A Heart Full of Love and with Javert’s blue suit
- X - If you like dark gifs this one works amazingly on Eponine.
- X - Perfect for I Dreamed a Dream. Not too bad on A heart Full of Love.
- X - One of my favorite for the girls. Works on everyone, though a little less on the first part.
- X - Works well on the first part and anything with quite a lot of greens. I think it could work well on the scenes at the Inn at well, but I’ve never tried.
- X - I really love this one. Mostly for Paris again.
- X - Dark scenes
- Tumblr user and Les Mis editor chignonesque also published this ask about what she used to edit her stuff, so it might be interesting to take a look as well.
Hope this helped! I’ll edit this post whenever I find more!