Charmed for that meme!!!
thank you dear :)
- the character i least understand: Patty. We are given bits and pieces about her life and I wish we knew more; There are points being made how there is a part of her in each of her daughters but I don’t see her falling for Sam, it felt like an easy fix for jumping the shark and an obvious parallel to Piper/Leo. I wanted some backstory there, flashbacks, anything. Instead we are told something by Sam, got a glimpse at love letters and that’s about it :/
- interactions i enjoyed the most: Excluding siblings, family, and ships, I adored Elise and Phoebe. It was a mentoring, real, and entertaining relationship, and I am so glad Phoebe has someone like that in her life :) Phoebe and Leo also have wonderful friendship, AND OH MY GOSH I LIVE FOR LEO AND COLE BROMANCE
- the character who scares me the most: Oh, Barbas for sure. Though I wouldn’t like getting on Penny’s bad side either lol
- the character who is mostly like me: I honestly don’t know how to answer this without being biased; I’ve watched and worshiped this show since I was 8 years old!!! I was a CHILD! And since the very first episode Phoebe became my favorite, the one I found most relatable or the one I most wanted to be like / which is probably what happened. I grew up with her, and on some subconscious level wanted to be so much like her, she was an actual role-model. I too wanted a career in psychology; I too enjoy writing and helping others, being a know-it-all, doling out unwanted advice, and always falling for the bad guy lol
- hottest looks character: Again, Phoebe. She served as an inspiration for Ariel!!!!!! come on how do you compete with such Disney-worthy beauty!! As for the guys, Coop, Clay, and *sigh* Dan.
- one thing i dislike about my fave character: I really dislike what they turned Phoebe into, I know there must be character development, but 1-4(5) season Phoebe is nothing like the later seasons Phoebe and that makes me sad. Early seasons Phoebe’s love for all things Wicca! her bond and dedication to the craft! her struggles, vulnerability and susceptibility to evil. Where did that all go? Sure, she grew up, her priorities are bound to change, but I feel like writers reduced her to this career-and-boy-hungry-hormonal-female trope that just doesn’t sit well with me.
- one thing i like about my hated character: I kind of liked Dan at first, his being an uncle and good with babies, a purely hormonal thing I suppose.
- a quote or scene that haunts me: Cole’s goodbye letter to Phoebe </3
- a death that left me indifferent: Drake. I mean we were told from the start, so it wasn’t a surprise, and it was nicely executed.
- a character i wish died but didn’t: no clue here
- my ship that never sailed: Phoebe and Eric AKA CASTIEL AKA MISHA COLLINS, Piper x Mark, Phoebe x Kyra ;_;
Send me a fandom and i’ll tell you: