1. morning rituals: Get cereal and a cup of tea, then play some mobile games (mostly Crash Fever), get dressed, make sure everything’s in my bag then head out to uni (or if I’m not in, it’s usually oversleep, skip breakfast and get lunch instead, then chill and watch some youtube before getting to my coursework).
2. biggest fear: Death, followed closely by the sea and everything in it.
3. cloudy or sunny: I enjoy it being bright but I get too warm very easily, so cloudy
4. a band you didn’t like at first but grew on you: Carach Angren, TesseracT.
5. song stuck in your head: “Sincerity Nature: Drastic Measures of Ignorance” by Suzumu w/Kagamine Rin and Len (which is odd cause I don’t really listen to vocaloid anymore these days)
6. unrealistic dream: I dunno, my dreams/ambitions aren’t usually all that unrealistic. I suppose, once I wanted one of my stories to be made into an animated series-type thing. I’ll probably never get the time or skill to make that a reality.
7. dream superpower: If I had some kind of superpower that allowed me to heal other people I’d be pretty happy.
8. any regrets?: Nope
9. superstitious?: Not at all.
10. something that makes you feel alive: Live music. And being out drunk with good friends and deciding to carry on into the wee hours of the morning because I’m having a good time and why the fuck not. Sounds kinda bad I suppose but I do it very rarely. I’m not usually that chilled and carefree and I look back fondly on those moments.
I should probably also note that I don’t drink too much (I’d really rather not puke or pass out), and I don’t get hangovers so that’s probably why I don’t regret these times.
11. favourite genre of film: I actually don’t think I have a favourite genre. Fantasy and action have to be up there, though.
12. favourite movie: John Wick (1 or 2 though?? Damn)
13. favourite season: Either autumn or winter, tough call
14. favourite colour: Probably black
15. favourite foods: Sweet potato fries, holy fuck. Also I have a real sweet tooth and will probably lose my mind over anything with marzipan/almonds in.
16. worst habit: when I’m stressed I scratch/pick at my shoulders and back, but now I’m covered in marks and I can’t comfortably wear strappy tops because of it. I’ve been trying to leave it alone and let myself heal.
17. how many countries have you been to?: Literally just France (disneyland specifically). I need to travel more but I don’t have the money to go anywhere right now. (and my parents don’t really do much travelling either).
Thank you to all the 100 participants for making this project work! All the spots were completely filled in 2 weeks which was really unexpected, but made us very happy that the love for the Kagamines is still as strong as ever. All the artist credits can be viewed here in our shiny new page… make sure to check it out! Be sure to tag your individual artworks as ‘100 Kagamine Collaboration’ so we can reblog it from you!
Again, a very Happy Birthday to Rin & Len! Both of you will forever be our two yellow singing robot angels for years to come!
tfw you have to chop your things in half so it’ll show up on tumblr– this was highly inspired by some things i love and one of my favourite Kagamine songs Girlfriend in Blue! I’ll be selling this as prints (both together and separate) for Comic Fiesta 2016.
i will give a medal to anybody who can guess what len is playing on his music score