🍹 sorority sugar recruitment & sisterhood non-alcoholic drink guide! 🍹
Impress your PNMs with some easy, yet refreshing beverages for recruitment and your bid day celebration! Serve tasty and super simple mocktails at your next sisterhood social or alumnae luncheon. Non-alcoholic doesn’t need to be boring sodas, plain ice tea, or water. Mix it up with these sorority sugar FAVE beverages!
🍹 12 Easy Non-Alcoholic Sorority Rush/Social Mocktails: 🍹
- Arnold Palmer: Combine lemonade and ice tea. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a slice of lemon.
- Shirley Temple: Bring back childhood memories with this classy virgin drink. Mix ginger ale, a splash of orange juice and a drizzle of grenadine. Garnish with a lime, maraschino cherry and a cute straw.
- Sparkling Raspberry Tea: Mix equal parts brewed ice tea, raspberry (or cran-raspberry) juice and sparkling water together. Garnish with raspberries, lemon slices, lime slices and/or fresh mint leaves.
- Bubbly Lemonade: Give your basic sorority lemonade a little pizzaz by mixing lemonade concentrate with sparkling water instead of still water. Variation: add a bit of 7-up to your regular lemonade. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and a sprig on mint.
- Sparkling Cranberry Punch: Combine 1 thawed can (6 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, 1 chilled bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice cocktail and 2 chilled cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Multiply quantities for a large group.
- Pink Grapefruit Splash: Mix 6 teaspoons of grenadine with 1 ½ cups pink grapefruit juice for one drink (multiply for serving many guests.) Pour over ice or blend for a frozen drink. Garnish with lime slices.
- Green Tea Lemonade: Combine brewed green tea, fresh squeezed lemons & water, (or pre-made lemonade.) Add sugar to taste. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Cucumber Lime Spritzer: In a pitcher mix 2 12-ounce cans of club soda, 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice and one cucumber thinly sliced. Multiply the recipe for serving a large group. This is a refreshing alternative to plain water for your ice water teas.
- Mock Appletini: Combine ½ apple juice, ¼ lemon juice and ¼ simple syrup. Add an apple slice for garnish.
- White Grape Sparkler: Combine ¾ white grape juice with ¼ cold sparkling water. Pour over ice and garnish with some fresh grapes and mint.
- Sunny Swirl: Combine ¾ orange juice with ¼ lemonade and pour over crushed ice. Variation: add club soda for fizz. Garnish with an orange slice.
- Peach Fizz: Mix one part orange juice, one part ginger ale and peace juice to taste (approx. ¼ ratio to other liquids.) Garnish with a fresh peach slice.
TIPS: Rim cups with sugar for drinks that could use a sweet touch. When making drinks for a large group, adjust your ingredient ratios to taste! Bottoms up! xoxo ;)
• Also check out the sorority sugar Super Cute & Simple Bid Day Snack Guide!
🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹 🍹